“Horrible Place to Stay”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Stillwater
Reviewed November 8, 2006

I would stay 70 miles outside Stillwater if the Holiday Inn was the only available hotel. This was the worst experience I have had at a hotel. I was on travel for work with two male coworkers, and being female, I figured I would get an inside room (the hotel is like a renovated motel, inside and outside entrances). Turns out that both men I was with got inside rooms and I got an outside room in the back of the hotel. When I asked to change rooms, they wouldn't accomodate since the hotel was booked for the night. The personnel were friendly, but why couldn't they give me a new room that wasn't occupied yet? When I got to the room, it was dirty! Besides the many dead bugs on the window sill, the carpet wasn't cleaned or vacuumed and was torn up on one side of the room. Also, there was hair all over the sink area, towels, and bathroom floor. Who wants to dry their face off with someone else's hair on the towel? The only thing I would say was decent was the shower head. I felt entirely dirty being in this room and would not ever stay there again. Oh and I can't forget the outdoor staircase - torn up and completely rusted. I would have been worse off had I been wearing flip flops or open-toed shoes.
We also visited the bar since we got a voucher for a free beer on tap, which tasted like carbonated water. I won't forget to mention the fact that there was no ventilation in the bar so I could barely breathe in there with all the smoke.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
3  Thank SaukFox
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed November 3, 2006

My husband and I stayed at the Holiday Inn as we were in town visiting family and just wanted a night away from home. It was a very nice hotel! We were both impressed. The room was clean and very large. The bed was comfortable and the hotel staff were friendly. The breakfast was great. The pool and spa area looked really nice however we didn't have a chance to swim. A huge bonus was, they allow pets, so we were able to bring our dogs with us. We will be staying there again!

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank kristimae
Travelers also viewed these Stillwater hotels
Wyndham Garden Stillwater
Wyndham Garden Stillwater
#8 of 17 in Stillwater
Best Western Plus Cimarron Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Stillwater - University East
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Stillwater
Home2 Suites by Hilton Stillwater
Hampton Inn & Suites Stillwater

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn

Address: 2515 West 6th Ave, Stillwater, OK 74074-1939 (Formerly "Holiday Inn")
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Stillwater
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Stillwater
Price Range: $108 - $250 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn 2.5*
Start your Oklahoma adventure by booking with the Quality Inn® hotel in Stillwater, OK, located minutes from Oklahoma State University – Stillwater. This pet-friendly hotel in Stillwater is also near: Boone Pickens Stadium, Antique Mall of Stillwater, Cooperland Raceway Motocross Track, Gallagher-Iba Arena, and Camp Redlands. Take care of basic business needs with access to copy and fax services before relaxing in the indoor heated pool and whirlpool or grabbing a drink at the hotel’s lounge and bar. Get together with colleagues in the meeting room or take advantage of additional amenities at this Stillwater hotel like: free breakfast, free WiFi, fitness center, free coffee, and newsstand. This hotel also has a shuffleboard and valet cleaning services. From premium bedding and a refreshing shower to hot breakfast and friendly service, it all adds up to real value for you. Your guest room features a TV, hair dryer, coffee maker, iron and ironing board. Some rooms also include desks. You can always depend on Quality Inn to give you great value. At Stillwater hotels like ours, you get an affordable hotel with all the amenities you expect, whether on business travel, a weekend getaway or family vacation. Book now! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn Stillwater