“Homemade tortillas”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Stillwater, Oklahoma
“Homemade tortillas”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I appreciate that the tortillas and salsa are freshly made here. Being from, Texas, though, I find the food a little bland. Mexican is supposed to be a spicy, but everything I've had here is mild. Definitely recommend the white queso over the yellow queso; the yellow queso has a funny artificial taste to it.

Visited January 2013

San Diego, California
“Not bad mexican food.... for Oklahoma”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I live in California so obviously I'm spoiled. It's basically Mexico and we have a ton of great Mexican restaurants out here. But I was pretty impressed with this place. Considering it's location, it held up to the test pretty well. The fajita I had was a bit lacking (needed more peppers), but the salsa was good and overall everything I tried was great tasting.

Visited December 2012
Stillwater, Oklahoma
“Very good :)”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Who doesn't like mexican food? Mexico Joes' queso and quesadillas are really good : ) I've heard their Hawaiian chicken is good too.

Visited November 2012
Apache Junction, Arizona, United States
“A Must Stop if your in Stillwater”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I love Mexico Joes. Whenever I'm in Stillwater it is a must on my list of "To-Do's" when I'm in town. What can I say...I love their Queso dip!!

Visited July 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Tasty Mexican with GREAT server stqaff”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I loved the pumpkin contest that was going on during our stay. I voted for the one that was bedazzled. Try the fajitas with the chimichurri sauce. Wish I could have taken the leftovers, but was flying out the following day.

Visited October 2012