“Ate here many times”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Charlie's Chicken
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This is our favorite fried chicken place here in Stillwater. Try the corn nuggets. Yummmmmmm

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Buffet offerings left on steam table too long. Chicken is good. Quality of side dishes very very inconsistant. Management unconcerned.

1  Thank LeetylouandLarrytoo
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Charlie's has excellent food choices to fill your plate as you walk in the door! wonderful rolls with honey & butter! yum! Or run through the drive-thru if you're in a hurry. Service is good, food is delicious!

1  Thank Leesawyzard
Reviewed November 29, 2011

We went there 2 times in the same week, once during the weekend, once during the workweek.
Both times EARLY , they did NOT have the special "in stock".
The girls were to busy yelling at the kitchen help, about their plans AFTER work.
I asked why they still have the "specials" board up and out, they said they have tons more food ready.
What they had was nasty looking, the mash potatoes had freaking ice icicles on its cover.
The chicken looked weeks old.
I went there on the basis on others reviews on this site.
Either they're paid to write their "glowing" reviews or they're full of BS.
I called the manager, and offered what I am putting on here, she said there's tons more places to eat at.
I am almost ready to nominate them for a episode of Restaurant Impossible".

NASTY

Reviewed June 28, 2011

I love this place; its cheap they have coupons sometimes where I can get so much food to eat for a couple of days. Single College student loves this place!! There sides are excellent the fried okral mash potatoes are all excellent. I only had a stale roll one time I went here but that was it!!~ that was only on drive thru!! I think the decor is cute inside; but I love southern country decor!! I have even considered them for catering a party for me!! I love this place but I can't eat here all the time because I have to watch my weight...<3