“I wouldn't be mad if we never went back.”
Review of Eskimo Joe's

Eskimo Joe's
Ranked #2 of 141 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Eskimo Joe's was established in 1975-known for servin' up hot food, cold drinks, live music and world famous cheese fries! Eskimo Joe's T-shirts are said to be world-famous and the clothing store is adjacent to the restaurant. Located steps from the campus of Oklahoma State University, it's a fun spot year-round for great food and good times. We'll treat you so well, you can't believe it! Stop in and see us today!
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Now I'm sure it can be a fun place if your young and in collage or on a game day, but I just didn't see the allure of the place. Cara had a bbq open face sandwich and I had the ribeye sandwich and both were just okay. We also had the elm street fries and again, I just didn't understand what all the fuss was about.

1  Thank KH420

Reviewed March 13, 2014

There is no doubt that Eskimo Joe's is the king of restaurants in Stillwater, OK. If you know of any place in town not called Oklahoma State, it is probably Joe's. So if you're ever in town for a football game or just for whatever, it is worth the trip if you like a good cheeseburger. Their applewood smoked bacon is extremely tasty, and they do not stint on it. Really, though, the bacon is the highlight. I am not saying the burgers are bad; they are just solid burgers that happen to be made memorable by really tasty bacon. But isn't that enough?

Joe's other claim to fame (so I have been told) is their chill-cheese fries. Again, I think it is the bacon topping that distinguishes them. As for everything else on the menu, I would pass. I once ordered the Cajun Chicken Sandwich. Apparently, "Cajun" means blackened beyond recognition and overspiced.

Nevertheless, Joe's has a cool atmosphere, and the service has never given me reason to complain.

But to reiterate, stick to the bacon burgers with some bacon-topped chilli-cheese fries, and you should not be disappointed.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Eskimo Joe's is well known for their delicious cheeseburgers and of course the best cheese fries (especially with bacon). They have a great chicken sandwich as well. A short walk from the Oklahoma State football stadium as well as the basketball arena. Fun filled atmosphere, family friendly (great milkshakes for all), or meet some friends over a glass of beer. The college hang out that no one can outgrow!

1  Thank Kim N
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Well worth a trip and near OSU campus. A favorite local hangout for good reason - Southern comfort food which is very filling and reasonably priced. For the real experience try the cheese fries with sweet pepper bacon and a beer, served in their take home souvenir cups. Laid back with helpful, easygoing wait staff. Can get very busy around ballgames or other campus events, so plan accordingly. And don't forget the t-shirt shop next door that has pretty much anything you'd want with the Eskimo Joe logo.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Great location and atmosphere for before or after Ok State games. Cheese fries are their standby but I actually enjoyed their regular fries more. Great seasoning. Food was good --about what I expected. Good service.