This stay was for a family member enrolling at OK. State and the place was fairly full of families with similar purpose. We had booked early so we could get a nice room and it was even better than we could have hoped. From the front desk folks (Hi, Jay and Heather) to the housekeeping staff, everyone was friendly, accommodating and eager to make sure our stay was perfect.
I travel often in the U.S. and abroad as part of my life as a writer and speaker and my spouse is a retired Corporate jet captain. We have spent a great deal of time in hostelries of one kind or another and this one ranks with much more expensive ones. The decor is much nicer than we expected, with public areas looking more like a Ritz Carlton or Four Seasons than a Hampton.
Our suite was roomy and so comfortable, mattresses were the always blissful ones Hampton features and exceptional cleanliness was the rule everywhere.
Breakfast featured a good array of fresh fruits and breakfast treats, replenished constantly and even a decent brand of tea instead of the nasty stuff usually found. The coffee drinkers in our family said the coffee was very good and always hot.
The pool and gardens were lovely and we enjoyed the waterfall and koi pond especially. We all enjoyed swimming in a pool that wasn't frigid, as some others had been along our way. Wi-Fi worked without a glitch and having room to do paperwork was a plus.
We plan to stay here on future strips whenever possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Stillwater hotel is the ideal home base to discover the best of the area. Home to Oklahoma State University, Stillwater blends modern culture with Middle-American warmth. When you visit our hotel in Stillwater, you'll find a wealth of activities for the whole family to enjoy, from museums to shopping. Plus, Stillwater hosts a number of great festivals throughout the year, including a festive Fourth of July celebration, a spectacular home and garden show, and a fine arts and music festival in February. Stroll through the breathtaking Oklahoma Botanical Garden, peruse the great collection at the Gardiner Art Gallery, antique shop at the historic Stillwater Opera House or enjoy performances at OSU Seretean Center or Town & Gown Theatre. It's all here, just minutes from our comfortable hotel in Stillwater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Stillwater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Suites Stillwater Hotel Stillwater
- Hampton Inn Stillwater
- Stillwater Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Stillwater