Went to Stillwater only to go to Eskimo Joe's while on my trip back home from Dallas. Hotel was clean, staff was friendly, but a liitle young, I felt to be at the desk. The front desk girls were not in any kind of uniform, so was hard to know if they were staff or not. But had a great room and stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Stillwater hotel is the ideal home base to discover the best of the area. Home to Oklahoma State University, Stillwater blends modern culture with Middle-American warmth. When you visit our hotel in Stillwater, you'll find a wealth of activities for the whole family to enjoy, from museums to shopping. Plus, Stillwater hosts a number of great festivals throughout the year, including a festive Fourth of July celebration, a spectacular home and garden show, and a fine arts and music festival in February. Stroll through the breathtaking Oklahoma Botanical Garden, peruse the great collection at the Gardiner Art Gallery, antique shop at the historic Stillwater Opera House or enjoy performances at OSU Seretean Center or Town & Gown Theatre. It's all here, just minutes from our comfortable hotel in Stillwater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Stillwater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Suites Stillwater Hotel Stillwater
- Hampton Inn Stillwater
- Stillwater Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Stillwater