“Best Asian in town”

Golden Dragon
Ranked #7 of 145 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Golden Dragon had one of those fortunate changes of ownership where a wonderful owner/manager sold and retired and the new owner/manager has turned out to be just as good personally and as a manager.

This restaurant serves both Chinese and Thai, listed in separate parts of one menu. I have tried both over the years and find both to be as good as any I can find in OK's larger cities. Seating is a bit limited, but I have never had to wait for a table.

1  Thank GoOSUCowboys

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We met friends here after an Oklahoma State University basketball game. It's a 'hidden gem' of a restaurant, and I almost hesitate to write this review for fear more people will find it and it will be harder to get in! We all had Chinese food and it was very good and reasonably priced. Service was exceptional.....everyone was very helpful and you could tell they were pleased to serve. We'll be back!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I'm not a huge Chinese food person, but when I want some egg drop soup and fried rice, this is the place I call. The delivery service is very slow, though, just to warn you.

Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

We just had Golden Dragon delivered to our house and it was superb. We had the red curry with tofu, and sweet and sour chicken. Both dishes were excellent. We used the online ordering feature and it was fast and easy to navigate the site. Our meal took about an hour to be delivered (a little longer than estimated) , but it was still worth every penny. We have dined in the restaurant and it is has great ambiance. Dine in or delivery, Golden Dragon is a Stillwater gem.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

In only one restaurant you can find Cjinese and Thai Food. The lunch portions are very generous and includes soup and roll. The athmosphere is kind and nice. They also have take out service!!!!