“Interesting and Relaxing”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Interesting and Relaxing”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We have been to Tokyo Pot twice and enjoyed both visits. Make time to sit back and enjoy the unique experience that is Tokyo Pot. One visit was with friends and one with our teenaged children, both trips we visited and just took our time "cooking". I preferred the beef, veggies and noodles; but everything we have tried has been very good and fresh.

• Visited December 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST IN STILLWATER!!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

My absolute favorite restaurant of all time. A real treasure of Oklahoma. The food is amazing, the atmosphere is very pleasant and the owner is wonderfull!! If you are ever in Stillwater do not miss out on this.

Marlow, Oklahoma, United States
“Great food, great experience, great for you!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

My daughter and I found this "hole in the wall" her last semester at OSU, just after it opened. We found the food delicious! We have been back 3 times with different people, and each enjoyed it as much as we did, including my 13 year old grandson! I have tried all of the appetizers and all but 1 entree. My favorite is prime rib. Don't forget to try the popsicles!!! Ps. If you like meat and potatoes, don't bother, but if you like good unique food, do not miss this place!

• Visited November 2012
Stillwater
“One of the few places I would not go back to.”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

The food was good and I liked what they were going for atmosphere-wise. However, the service was very bad. I don't know if I caught a bad day or what, but I can't handle someone being rude to my significant other. Well, I guess I CAN handle it. I didn't flip-out or anything, but it was the death knell of me ever returning.

• Visited October 2012
“Fun and tasty”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I love this place. The first time we went we thought we had the wrong address, and then when we realized it was the right place, we almost didn't go in. The exterior is misleading which almost makes the place more fun. The food was awesome and unique for Stillwater. There is a bit of a wait, but it's worth it, and if you enjoy the company of the people you with, that shold't be a problem.