“Highly recommend when in Stillwater!”

Palomino's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 143 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Living near Stillwater, we frequent many restaurants in town. Palomino's is our favorite Mexican restaurant. Recently, my husband and I tried the Salmon Veracruz. This was wonderful. We ordered it again today, my two granddaughters ate it with my husband and I had to eat what they ordered. Salmon is one of our favorite foods and Palomino's so far has been the best so far.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

With a variety of choices for tex-mex/Mexican food around Stillwater, Palominos served up memorable dishes which satisfied my appetite. The service was top notch with at least 2 waiters checking in on us throughout the meal. Not once did I have to ask for a refill on beverages.
The carne asada and carnitas were cooked perfectly and very well seasoned. The tilapia entrée consisted of two very large pieces of tilapia seasoned and cooked very well. Well made margaritas on the rocks along with a nice imported draft menu helped round out the experience.

Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

The folks and the admisphere are great, very friendly and the inside reminds you that you are at a Mexican restaurant. The prices are ok, the service is fast which was good for me because I went during my lunch hour. Next time I am in town I will visit this place again.
My only small issue is that the word "Authentic Mexican" is very visible inside and on the staff. I would consider "Palomino's" Authentic TexMex......

Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

This place never disappoints. One of my friends ordered the chili cheese burger - he was unhappy with the quality so i suggest sticking to the mexican fare. That, however, is the only complaint I ever have heard about the joint. Enjoy one of their rocks margaritas with a generous pour of tequila.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Stillwater's little secret . The chips were warm and the sauce was fresh. The ice tea was really good. I think it was from real tea leaves. We had beef enchalidas and the pork chop. The chop had a wonderful sauce over it and corn casserole. The corn had a good taste but touch sour cream in it. The chop was a little over cooked for me but still very tasty The baked potato was a little dry but had real bacon on it. Overall the meal was very. Good.