“I WILL come again for more TexMex food.”

Palomino's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 152 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

The folks and the admisphere are great, very friendly and the inside reminds you that you are at a Mexican restaurant. The prices are ok, the service is fast which was good for me because I went during my lunch hour. Next time I am in town I will visit this place again.
My only small issue is that the word "Authentic Mexican" is very visible inside and on the staff. I would consider "Palomino's" Authentic TexMex......

Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

This place never disappoints. One of my friends ordered the chili cheese burger - he was unhappy with the quality so i suggest sticking to the mexican fare. That, however, is the only complaint I ever have heard about the joint. Enjoy one of their rocks margaritas with a generous pour of tequila.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Stillwater's little secret . The chips were warm and the sauce was fresh. The ice tea was really good. I think it was from real tea leaves. We had beef enchalidas and the pork chop. The chop had a wonderful sauce over it and corn casserole. The corn had a good taste but touch sour cream in it. The chop was a little over cooked for me but still very tasty The baked potato was a little dry but had real bacon on it. Overall the meal was very. Good.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

the food was all really good! I liked it a lot. We had great service as well!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

This is my favorite restaurant to eat at in Stillwater! Great prices and service! And delicious queso!!!

1  Thank RachelSchultz