“Wonderful Everytime!!”

Zannotti's Wine Bar
Ranked #21 of 137 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: Pizza, Wine Bar, Bar, Pub
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Great Bar to slow down after work, an intimate date or just a night out with friends! Offering Wine Flights, Whiskey Flights, Craft Beer Flights and Great Food. With 21 Scotch's, 25 Small Batch Bourbons, 20 Craft Beers with 8 being Draft, 150 Bottle Wine Selection, Great Craft Cocktail Menu and 20 Small Plates and Shareables to eat.
“Wonderful Everytime!!”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Very cozy environment. Quite and wonderful atmosphere. Snacking trays are very tasty. Wine and beer selection is very nice. It is slightly pricey, however, it is worth it not having to talk over someone sitting right on top of you. Live music is very nice as well.

Lincoln, Nebraska
“Overrated, but nice atmosphere.”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

This place... has pretty nice service... sometimes. Other than that I like the aesthetic inside, and I really like the Portuguese verde wine. It's light and tart, but a little sweet and might even be carbonated. Otherwise, the appetizers there are super over-priced. My basic point is, I would go for the atmosphere, but it's not in my salary to make it a regular thing.

Visited May 2011
Portland, Oregon
“Pricey, But Worth It”
Reviewed February 5, 2010

This is my favorite place to meet up with friends of to take my parents to for special occasions. The wine list has a great variety, sells by the bottle and glass, and has prices ranging from $6/glass on up. They also have a full bar and some specialty mixed drinks. The staff is attentive, friendly, eager to please, and very good at suggesting wine. The atmosphere is relaxing and intimate, the music at a perfect volume and pace, and the seating is comfortable (though sparse on busy nights). While the clients are generally middle aged or older, there are also younger people there any given night. People generally dress more sophisticated and upscale. One of my favorite things is that no smoking is allowed, and you generally don't have drunk people screaming, or throwing up. The bathroom are very clean, though only one person can use it at a time. The food is also VERY good, I like the cheese platter and the desserts always hit the spot. The only down side is on busy nights service drags since there are so few servers.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great place to meet friends”
Reviewed February 2, 2009

We have been to Zannotti's Wine Bar twice now and have had a great time on each visit. We drove from Tulsa to met up with some friends and also made some new friends. Very friend and knowledgable waitstaff with a great selection of wine. They also have some beers, mixed drinks and a few appetizers as well. Excellent place to visit in Stillwater and we are already planning our third trip!

Stillwater, OK
“A Local's Favorite Place In Town”
Reviewed January 6, 2009

As a local and also someone working in the hospitality industry, I pride myself on being knowledgeable about the best places to go in the area. Last week, I went to Zannotti's for the first time and fell absolutely in love! I'm typically a hard person to impress, but this wine bar was truly amazing.

The staff was so friendly, laid back, and extremely helpful. When I inquired about a drink that was not on the list, our server (Amy, I believe), didn't even think twice as she offered to look up the recipe and make it for me. It was one of the best drinks I've ever had!

The atmosphere at this establishment was so warm and inviting. It would be a great place for dates, taking clients out, or just meeting up with friends. The list of food items is limited to appetizers and desserts, but everything that my group ordered was delicious! I can't say enough about Zannotti's. It has a high class feel without sacrificing the warmth of personal touch. I really do hope you decide to try it out because it really is worth going to. I know my first time will definitely not be my last!