“Awesome Place to stay”
Review of Twin Lakes Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Stigler
Twin Lakes Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Stigler
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
“Awesome Place to stay”
Reviewed November 4, 2011

My husband and our 2 children stayed at this hotel and we enjoyed our stay! Stigler is a small town and we were suprised to find such a nice accomodating hotel. The front desk staff is very helpful and curtious. We dealt with a brunette and a curly haired blonde girl and both girls were polite and answered any of our questions. They recommended places to eat that our kids would enjoy as well. The housekeeping staff were very friendly as well and kept our room neat and clean! We will definately stay at this hotel every time we visit our family in Stigler!

Room Tip: They have a suite with a whirlpool tub! Going to reserve it for our next trip!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
7 Thank Jessica A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Georgia
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I needed to visit Stigler and had no idea where I would spend the night. I had been told that there was only one motel in town--Don's Motel--so I figured I would check it out and if I did not feel comfortable I would go to another city and just commute back and forth to Stigler. When I saw Twin Lakes Inn it looked much better than Don's. It is a tow-story brick structure with an outdoor pool and an adajcent building for meeting space with a guest laundry. It made a much better impression so I decided to book a room. When I walked in the lobby there were two women having lunch at a table, but one jumped up and went to the desk to greet me. She was very friendly and said they had a room available. She then asked me if I wanted a top floor or bottom floor, bed type, etc. I then asked her about places to eat and she gave me a detailed report on the area restaurnats--who served what and places she would not recommend, places she would. I went to the room and found that it was about what one would expect for $60/night. King bed with small wooden table amnd two chairs, separate desk with chair, old style TV in a cabinet with drawers beneath it. A sink, coffee pot in the bedroom area and then a bath/shower combo with heat lamps in the bathroom.
After getting moved in I had the saltwater pool to myself and enjoyed swimming laps there. It is 5 feet at its deepest end, 3 ft. at the shallow. There were tables and chaises and towels provided at the pool. The guest laundry has lots of washers and dryers, all require $1.25 per load. Laundry soap is for sale in the lobby.
There is a continental breakfast and check-out is at 11 a.m.
If you are coming to Stigler then there is not much to choose from and I found this place an acceptable spot. It isn't luxurious but my room was clean and there was no odor in the room.. The two women--one a brunette and one a blonde--were very friendly and welcoming. No problems. I can't come up with any complaint. There is a Super Walmart close by if you should forget anything. I needed fresh cut flowers and was disappointed not to find them there. I had dinner at the Eaton Hole--not anything wonderful, but passable considering the choices. All in all, I would not hesitate to return here and would recommend this property if you need to spend time in Stigler.Ok.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
9 Thank BeingGreen
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed July 25, 2011

My boyfriend has family living in a nursing home in Stigler so we were looking for a hotel to stay in. His dad recommended Twin Lakes and after driving by the other hotel in town, we could see why. This is DEFINITELY the best hotel in Stigler but it has some issues. The girl working the front desk wasn't rude but definitely didn't make an attempt to be friendly. When I visit a new town, I generally appreciate the advice that I receive from the hotel staff but she wasn't helpful. I asked her where I could run and she looked at me like I had 12 heads and suggested that there was a park down the road from some gas station. Later I asked for a restaurant recommendation that wasn't a chain restaurant. She said there was a Mexican restaurant down the road and said that was the only non-chain restaurant she would eat at. She did bring a crib down to our room for our daughter. When we got to our room, we were completely overwhelmed with a musty smell - in fact, I had to take an allergy pill just to be able to sleep in that room. There was a "continental" breakfast offered where we enjoyed a muffin. Overall its not a very good hotel but we will have to stay again when we visit family.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
7 Thank Earthtokarmen

Been to Twin Lakes Inn? Share your experiences!