“DIRTY”
Review of All Seasons Motel

All Seasons Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Spiro
All Seasons Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Spiro
Reviewed July 13, 2011

My 84 year old Mother and myself stayed 1 night, No chair to sit in(Mom has bad back and sitting on bed is VERY uncomfortable),no ice machine so had to buy ice ,carpet I couldn't BELIEVE! Big spots,dirt tracks, I refused to walk on w/o sox(which special trip made to purchase).Removed covers d/t stains and sprayed pillows and sheets with Lysol. No remote for tv(they brought us one from another room).A/C vent had to be held open with paper towel d/t blowing at floor and toward wall.Employee WAS exceptional,she helped any way she could and friendly.Thank goodness we had a fold up chair for Mom ! Bed was comfortable. Sorry to be so negative but ----------.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank stormyRichHill_mo
There are newer reviews for All Seasons Motel
Reviewed May 12, 2011

Periodically I travel to Spiro, Oklahoma to see my sister. Since they live in a mobile home and cannot accomodate many guests, it was gratifying to see that this motel was built in close proximity. To add to this convenience, I found my room to be relatively new, clean, comfortable, quiet, and met my need for rest. The other great benefit is that they have a storm shelter close to the rooms. This also gave me comfort due to all the storm warnings the night I stayed there. They were very accomodating and allowed me to have my small French BullDog which it is posted "no pets". They were very flexible about my check out. It was well worth the price.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank hotelhussey

Been to All Seasons Motel? Share your experiences!