“A true escape...”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Smithville
Eagle Creek Escape Guest Cottages
Reviewed July 31, 2012

This place is so peaceful and beautiful that you really do feel like you have escaped from reality, even if it's just for a few days. We had the chance to check out all of the cabins, and each one has its own unique personality, but none is more beautiful than the other. Just different and so welcoming. Attention is given to every detail, inside and out. Remote, but not rustic by any means. You truly feel like you are the only two people on earth. We cannot wait to go back!

Room Tip: There is not a bad choice here, but we stayed in the Cliffside, where we could hear the rapids of th...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

My husband took me here for my bday last year and this year and both times we're amazing! The cabins are comfortable, clean, quite, beautiful, and the food and service Zondra provides are hard to beat elsewhere! This is the perfect place for a couples getaway, marriage, honeymoon, or to fall in love all over again! I would DEFINETLY recommend this place to anyone! We will be staying here again!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I can not tell you how long I have tried to find a vacation venue for this year that made the checklist of interest for me & my fiance. I am a bit of a nature "girl" so I tried to figure what would be the perfect choice & after countless hours of searching online I came across The Reserve on Eagle Creek! After viewing the beautiful pictures of the cabins, available activities (fishing, ATV riding, hiking, horseback riding, etc.), & reading the reassuring reviews I knew that this would be a wonderful choice for us. When we arrived at the location it totally exceeded our expectations in various ways. To be honest we thought that the pictures on the site were just a mock-up & that the actual cabins wouldn't really be that clean or as pleasing BUT THANK GOD WE WERE WRONG! We've seen some cabins that would have a listing of nice things within them along with a snapshot of one or two pics that were decent, but when you arrive it was completely disappointing to what you thought...The Reserve was NOT one of those. We had a wonderful time & plan to go again! Thanks so much Zondra & Andy for making our stay memorable.
-- Corlisha & Chris

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Eagle Creek Escape is a place you must see to believe. The cabins, outdoors, and staff is very excellent and makes me want to go back every chance I get. Eagle Creek makes you realize how to enjoy the outdoors and enjoy yourself. My boyfriend and I will definitely make a trip back.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2012

My husband and I just enjoyed three nights at the reserve. I cannot say enough good things about this place. The cabin was perfect, the scenery breathtaking and the food is delicious. We have done a few couple's vacations in our 12 years of marriage, including going to the Carribean twice, and I can honestly say that this is a better, more relaxing vacation. We're already plotting our return.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Eagle Creek Escape is awesome, its really a place you have to see to believe, my husband and I go every chance we get, it helps us to reconnect with each other and get away from the everyday stresses of life. The cabins are so romantic and beautiful, absolutly breath taking.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2012

It was so nice to get away from our hectic schedules. We were able to enjoy some alone time together. The trip wasn't anything short of a success. The cabin was decorated wonderfully. The sleeping accomdations were very comfortable. The view was great. The amenities were splendid. The Lover's Leap cabin has a shower system that is made for kings. The food preparations were inline with any five star restaurant. We are definitly looking forward to another trip.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Eagle Creek Escape Guest Cottages? Share your experiences!