“Good food bad service”

Senor Salsa
Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Skiatook
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 9, 2012

We took our family there.. we had to wait a while for the waiter to come totake our drink order. Then he brought it we order the queso.. (very good, kinda spicy) I drank all my tea and he never came back to fill my glass back up I had to ask another waiter.. he brought the food I order the chicken nachos... holy mother of pearl they were awesome!! Over all this place was good I would go back if I'm ever in skiatook

Reviewed May 26, 2011

I am a local in Skiatook and absolutely LOVE this place! They actually have a Wednesday special for $4.99 (highly recommended) plus the staff is very professional and nice! Go and eat there...you'll understand :)

p.s.
It's actually called Señor Salsa

Reviewed July 19, 2007

I love Mexican food and I was very impressed by this small town restaurant. We started out with chips and white cheese dip...very delicious! I had the chicken chimichanga drizzled in cheese dip with rice and beans. The atmosphere was nice and clean and the prices were right. It is very highly recommended!

Been to Senor Salsa? Share your experiences!