“Love the food”

Ranked #35 of 132 Restaurants in Shawnee
Shawnee, Oklahoma, United States
“Love the food”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

I must admitt the dinner rolls a to die for. Excellent salads, love the sandwich with ham, turkey, bacon and all the fixings

Hugo,OK
“I had a 9oz steak and Sante Fe Potatoes with a house salad. Order this when you're there.”
Reviewed June 8, 2011

Do yourself a big favor when you go to the Santa Fe Steakhouse. Order the 9oz sirloin with their santa Fe Potaoes. You'll be glad you did.

Visited June 2011
Shawnee
“Horrible”
Reviewed June 4, 2011

My whole family went here for dinner and was disappointed. First off my glass of water and my daughters glass both had bright red lipstick stains on them like they weren't even cleaned. Then my husbands salad bowl had dried on bits of food around the rim, like old dressing and carrot pieces. We told the manager about it and then left. Her answer Oh I guess these dishes didn't get washed. Uh ya think?

• Visited May 2011
Aberdeen, Scotland
“Great Rib-Eye Steak”
Reviewed February 27, 2010

I had a rib-eye steak with mash and brocolli and it was really good & decent value too.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Surprisingly Good - worth a visit”
Reviewed October 7, 2008

We were staying at the Holiday Inn Express nearby so this was actually within walking distance. As we had walked through the Shawnee Mall which wasn't particularly inspiring and seemed a bit down at heel I was having doubts about the restaurant located at the far end of the Mall.

I needn't have worried though- the staff were extremely friendly and the food was pretty good. Service was swift and attentive and we must have eaten more than our fair share of the boiled peanuts which were in buckets at each table. I must admit, being a real neat freak, I can't get used to the idea of throwing the shells on the floor- mine stayed in a neat tidy pile on the table - until the server swept them off onto the floor!

It's certainly worth a visit and I'd return.

Been to Santa FE Cattle Co? Share your experiences!