“Always Good”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Mustang, Ok
“Always Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2011

Consistently good food. Good salsas. Ask for the special sauce, and the salsa verde. Good size portions. Try the shrimp cocktail. Building not the best and sometimes music too loud.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Blueturtle1

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEWARE”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2011

My wife is a diabetic and she needed to eat. I was not hungry. While I was in the restroom they brought a small cup of salsa and cheese dip. My wife ordered lunch. When the waitress asked me for my order, I told her I wasn't hungry. She became surly and waved a menu in front of me pointing and speaking rapidly. I did not understand so she did the sane to my wife!! Bottom line they charged 4.95 for the two oZ food they brought that I didn't order. Also beware No sharing!! As tourists we have a choice and we won't be back!! One taco is 4.95 the cheapest thing on the menu and tastes like taco bell. Nothing special.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best in Shawnee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2011

Very fast friendly service! Food is excellent. Very affordable and they don't scrimp on serving size! Ask for the special salsa it's great!

Nash, Oklahoma
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2010

Really good mexican food the way it should taste. Enjoyed my meal. The building is not the best, but the food made up for it!

Oklahoma
“AMAZING food and THE BEST SERVICE in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2010

This place is awesome. They have great ground beef tacos and my favorite is their cheese enchiladas. I can't say enough about how awesome the service is at this place. The wait staff stays on top of keeping your drinks filled. Great salsa and complimentary sopapillas. Great value, too! I almost always have leftovers for lunch the next day. I am a local and I totally recommend this place.

Tip: try the "special sauce" if you like guacamole.

Been to Abuelita's? Share your experiences!