“Friendly Hotel”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Shawnee
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Shawnee
Reviewed May 22, 2014

La Quinta in most cities are great, there are a few we stayed at, not so good. So I have to go on line and look at pics. Otherwise I believe they are number 3 of my favorite hotels in the same price range.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Called on cell while traveling cross country to reserve a room. I was told that he would hold the 2 rooms for us and told us the rate for each room. I wrote down his name, and the room rates for each room. When we arrived he didn't hold us any rooms but found to connecting rooms and raised the rates for each room. Told him that I had spoke to him not more than an hour ago and I wrote down the rates he had quoted me. He was very friendly at first but seemed to be annoyed with me after arrival. He asked to see the paper that I wrote his name on and the rates quoted. When presented he spoke not a word but check us in at previous rate. He said nothing, not welcome, thank you, very unfriendly!!!!!!!! Room Ok, very noisy guest above us, sounded like child on a trampoline!!!!!!!!! Would not stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2014

great time staying at hotel and very professional and clean staff , very clean rooms, very good breakfeast, overall the best experience i had had at a hotel in not only shawnee,ok but the entire united states. i can only compliment the entire staff on how i was treated during my stay and i am lookinf forward to coming back soon

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2014

This hotel is behind several others and is a bit tricky to find the right driveway to the hotel. The room was clean but did have a bit of a strong Fabreeze smell. It was clean and met our needs. Being located well off the road, it was very quiet. The rest is standard La Quinta.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

This hotel had a couple bad reviews so I was wary of it but I have nothing but good to say about it.

Everything was neat and clean. The room was a nice size and everything worked perfectly. They give you a tv channel guide which many places don't do. The staff was friendly and there are lots of grassy areas around to walk your pet.

I would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Syndee (I hope I spelled that correctly) was incredible!! She greeted us with a warm smile and checked us in quickly and efficiently. She went out of her way to make sure that we had everything we needed and were completely comfortable! Her enthusiasm really was the highlight of our stay. She is a wonderful person!!
The bed was very comfortable (rather firm, but that is the way we prefer them), efficient work station with plenty of electrical outlets.
Breakfast was boiled eggs, waffles (make your own), and bagels, muffins, etc. prepared sausage biscuits, cereal with milk, instant oatmeal with hot water, a variety of coffees. The area was kept clean and well stocked by a friendly and attentive employee.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 3, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Travelers also viewed these Shawnee hotels
Holiday Inn Express Shawnee I-40
#8 of 9 in Shawnee
Super 8 Shawnee
Super 8 Shawnee
#7 of 9 in Shawnee

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Shawnee? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Shawnee

Address: 5401 Enterprise Ct, Shawnee, OK 74804-1475
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Shawnee
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Shawnee
Price Range: $84 - $113 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Shawnee 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Shawnee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Shawnee