“Playing ball”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Shawnee
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Shawnee
“Playing ball”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Stayed the weekend for Softball Tournament, the stay was good. The beds were comfy, rooms clean and quiet, I liked that the rooms had refrig. and microwaves. Check in/out was quick and staff was friendly. The hotel was in a good location and easy to get to. Walking distance of Denny's. it was nice breakfast was serviced until 10:00 in the morning for the last sleeper.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Decatur, Texas
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stayed at the LQ in Shawnee for one night while on a trip with friends to go to the Firelake Grand casino. We've stayed here before and it's a very nice, quiet hotel. Large rooms and also a free breakfast. Kind of continental with the addition of waffles, boiled eggs, etc. I requested a room close to the elevator and was given the first room on the first floor but pretty far down the hall from the check-in desk. I was a little worried that it might be noisy but we never heard a thing and had a good night's sleep. Would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I left in a hurry and did not know i had left my cell phone in my room until i was already on I-40 going East . I was so kind of you to not only find my phone but to also call me and tell me you have it . i was of course thrilled to make the connection to get it sent to me . THANK YOU VERY MUCH

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Virginia
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My husband and I were traveling cross-country, and I selected this hotel because it was right off the interstate and had better reviews than La Quintas in Oklahoma City. We needed a place to stay with our cats, and La Quinta does not charge pet fees which is awesome. We didn't have anything to do in Oklahoma, and it was a boring drive I have to admit, but the Shawnee staff were very welcoming and the room was clean enough to suit me--and I have pretty high standards, too.

There's not a ton I can say about this hotel, we literally just stopped over here with our cats. The beds are great because the cats can't get underneath of them and hide. The bathroom was clean and breakfast was the normal continental fare, plus waffles. None of which I can eat, except for the fruit, so we didn't stay for breakfast.

Oh, and if you're driving through, keep an eye on your speed! Oklahoma and Arkansas were the two state we passed through with the most cops pulling people over. I saw at least a dozen in OK.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank greenpixey
Reviewed January 1, 2013

During Christmas, the family all gathered in Shawnee. My sister and brother-in-law, and my son and I chose to stay at La Quinta Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We had a wonderful experience. The only glitch in the whole visit (other than forgetting our swimsuits so we couldn't use the pool) was the refrigerator in our room didn't work. Not wanting us to have to wait on a maintenance person on Christmas Eve, we were moved across the hall immediately. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Shawnee
Comfort Inn & Suites Shawnee
Super 8 Shawnee
#5 of 9 in Shawnee
Holiday Inn Express Shawnee I-40
Best Western Seminole Inn & Suites

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Shawnee? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Shawnee

Property: La Quinta Inn & Suites Shawnee
Address: 5401 Enterprise Ct, Shawnee, OK 74804-1475
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Shawnee
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Shawnee
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Shawnee 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, LaQuinta, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Shawnee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Shawnee