“Best HIx ever out of 50+ hotel experiences”

Holiday Inn Express Shawnee I-40
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Shawnee
Tuscaloosa
“Best HIx ever out of 50+ hotel experiences”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2007

This is the best HI ever. Read prior reviews. They say it all. I travel 50-75 nights per year, and this is one of the best I've ever seen. I stayed here two nonconsecutive nights on a recent cross-country trip. I hesitate to tell anyone how good this place is, because too much traffic will wreck it (I know from experience).

• Liked — nice, convenient to interstate
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2007

Absolutely loved the HI Express in Shawnee. Brand new, or at least it felt that way. Exceedingly comfortable bed and room was spotless! Front desk was very friendly, had no problems whatsoever, would definitely stay there again....if I ever find myself in Shawnee again!

• Stayed June 2007, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2007

I normally stay with competing hotel in Shawnee, but my company recently acquired a corporate discout with Holiday Inn Express. My travel agent booked my room at the Express for my monthly visit to Shawnee. I will have to say that I will never stay anywhere else again. The staff was very welcoming and accommodating. The rooms were spotless and I was completely overwhelmed by the interior of the hotel. I thought I had a standard room, but upon check-in I was told that the hotel was an all suite hotel. I was paying more at a competing hotel for a smaller room! The bed was amazing, internet connection was good, and breakfast was satisfying with plenty of options. I definitely received more than I paid for. They even have a workout facility at the hotel that is open 24 hours. It is a surprising find in Shawnee Oklahoma. It is comparable to some of the five star hotels that I have stayed in with th exception of the absence of a restaurant. I would definitely refer my friends, family, and business partners.

• Liked — The Bed!!
  • Disliked — The TV was hard to view from the desk.
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2006

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Shawnee, OK over memorial day weekend. The hotel had only been open a week. They were still unwrapping the pool furniture the day we arrived. Above average linens, beautifully appointed rooms and super comfy beds and pillows...I hope we get to stay here again next year!

• Stayed May 2006
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shawnee
Comfort Inn & Suites Shawnee
Super 8 Shawnee
Super 8 Shawnee
#4 of 9 in Shawnee
BEST WESTERN Seminole Inn & Suites

Been to Holiday Inn Express Shawnee I-40? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Shawnee I-40

Property: Holiday Inn Express Shawnee I-40
Address: 4909 N Union Ave, Shawnee, OK 74804-1334
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Shawnee
Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Shawnee
Hotel Class:3 star — Holiday Inn Express Shawnee I-40 3*
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Shawnee, Oklahoma! Shawnee, Oklahoma is home to the International Finals Youth Rodeo, Triangle Horse Sales, Firelake Grand Casino, Heart of Oklahoma Expo Center, Exxon-Mobil, TDK Ferrites, Eaton Corp, Central Plastics, Citizens Potawatomi Nation, Wolverine Tube, Wood Group, RW Lyall & Co., Oklahoma Baptist University, St. Gregory's University, Midwest Bluegrass Festival, National Bull Riders Finals, Unity Health Center, and the Mabee-Gerrer Museum of Art.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is conveniently located right off Interstate 40, in the middle of shopping centers, and centrally located to local industry. From the moment you walk through our doors you will experience luxurious accommodations and outstanding service. The Holiday Inn Express is sure to be your home away from home when visiting Shawnee, Oklahoma. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Shawnee I-40 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Shawnee i-40 Hotel Shawnee