“Good food”
Review of Delta Cafe - CLOSED

Delta Cafe
Reviewed June 6, 2013

They have a vast selection of different food on their menu but I always get the chicken tenders and grilled catfish and it hits the spot every time . They're dinner rolls and cornbread are great as well. I've never been with anybody that had anything bad to say about the food.

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Three of us enjoyed down home type meals. The food was very good and the servings sizeable - I appreciated them offering smaller portions at reduced prices for all the items we ordered. A broad selection of sides is offered. Our waitress was attentive and pleasant. We appreciated the quiet so we could carry on a conversation at normal voice levels. Nice decor & clean restrooms. A nice spot for us senior citizens.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

This is a large, clean and with good decor restaurant. The dining options are all good. The service is excellent The prices are reasonable. There is seldom a wait except on Sunday after church.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Mediocre food, not bad, but not worth going back for. Even if the food had been better though, the slow service was a deal breaker. I will go somewhere else next time.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Lots of menu choices but just average food. We generally come with another couple who likes this place.

I like the Cajun grilled catfish as it's consistently good. My sides are usually mashed potatoes, squash casserole, or black-eye peas. Sometimes, the sides are not very hot which is strange. My husband had turkey and dressing which he said was salty--for him to say that, it had to be really salty! The dressing was not Southern as described but simply mushy bread.

One of our friends tried the Cajun grilled catfish and was happy. The other had a Santa Fe chicken salad which she thought was good.

You can get a choice of wheat rolls or Jalapeno corn bread--we like the rolls.

Glasses are large but refills are hard to come by. Service is very spotty.