“Firelake Grand”

Firelake Grand Casino
Ranked #2 of 18 things to do in Shawnee
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Nice Casino just off of Interstate 40 West of Shawnee. Big casino with lots of slots, BJ, and other poker tables, nice Buffet, sports bar, and nice restaurant. The may still have the $4 breakfast Saturday mornings in the sports bar. They also have a show room where named stars perform at time. Sound quality was not good last time I was there. Lots of parking, and so-so luck with the slots. They are about to complete the Hotel, and it ought to be pretty nice. One of my favorite Casino's.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

My husband and I usually go once monthly. We check in at the Players Club and head to the buffet for the AYCE crab legs. On occasion the crab legs will be over cooked but, most of the time they are just right. The food is kept fresh and replenished except for the sugar free pies...OMG!! Nasty!! Buffet on Friday and Saturday night is a little expensive. Our last visit was 07/19/2013 and I won $1500.00 just for being there; my husband won $320.00 on one slot machine!! We left there smiling!! I can't say the same thing for the Riverwind Casino in Norman, Ok or WinStar in Thackerville, Ok. We will never go back to Riverwind or WinStar....We will continue coming to Shawnee, OK, Grand Casino for a good time and good food!!!!!

1  Thank Pamela H
Reviewed July 20, 2013

It may not be the best place in the world, but they have done a lot of hard work out there. I have never been and not had a great time. If people can complain about the Grand Casino something is wrong. I go often and the sports bar serves great food and you will get full never been to a place that makes sure the food is great and plenty of it. The Hotel is ready now and just opened I will be staying there in the next week or so, and I expect the same great care to people that come to the Grand Casino!!! Thanks for working so hard on having great entertainmeant a big deal for Shawnee. I would recommend to anyone passing through or living here.!!!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

What a shame that such a beautiful casino has such lousy management and marketing........
not to mention slots that have become so tight, you pretty much walk in, give them your money, and turn around and walk out. The promotions are a joke. We used to frequent Firelake Grand Casino, but it's really not worth the drive anymore. I noticed that one of the posts mentioned that on a Friday night it wasn't overly crowded. Now, why is that? mmmmm...could it be lousy management and marketing? This casino should be crowded every night.....there's a reason it isn't.

7  Thank Ann51A
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stopped here for night. Large area for Tractor trailers and fifth wheel trailers/RVs. No tight parking. Another large lot closer to hotel that seems to be closed due to construction safety rules. Separate truck/auto fuel station. Shuttle service offered us ride 3 times. Wanted to walk. Much nicer inside than average Indian casinos. I'm not much of a gambler but did drop a few coin here. Real dealers and tables instead of electronic poker, blackjack, etc. Plenty of slots of course. Much closer to Vegas/Bossier City/ etc. Very nice looking buffet. Steak house. Subway. Chose sports bar for dinner. Very good service and food. Waitress suggested OK City micro brew that was the special. Excellent beer. Keno cards and screens up alongside all the other games and races. Golf course on site , but did not break out the sticks to try it. Overall for middle of OK a very nice facility and time. Would not hesitate to return.

2  Thank HobsonVictim