“A good Super 8”

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Shawnee
Idabel, Oklahoma
“A good Super 8”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

A clean room at a good price price, (especially for Shawnee, as it the area motels tend to overprice themselves.) Friendly front desk, got me right in and got me to my room. Room even had a flat screen TV.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Russ74745

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Chattanooga TN
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

My husband & I couldn't make it any further on our trip west from Chattanooga, tn We were a bit nervous about giving another super 8 a chance. This is a shock! Our expectations were so low when we opened the door-I could only exclaim!!! Woweee! New carpet, very clean, 36" samsung flat screen, micro & fridge. Bed & pillows complete surprise. PLUS-I am a very light sleeper and this place is quiet! Basic breaky but Cracker Barrell and Ihop only 1 mile.
We would stay here again and may on our way back home!!

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Wicket05
URBANDALE
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Great, clean rooms and priced to fit my budget. I like a place that is perfectly clean an still charges a reasonable rate. The owner really seemed to pay attention to detail and care about his guest's.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank VIN M
MARIETTA
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We really had never stayed at a Super 8..we were traveling across the United States...West to East..After our Stay in Shawnee, Super 8, we made it a point to seek out other Super 8's along our route..were never disappointed...will stay there again, soon..thanks for everything..

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank EDWARD W
United States
Reviewed October 3, 2012

This was a standard Super 8. It was a good example of what this type of motel should be like for a one-night stopover. It was inexpensive, clean, and quiet. What more could you ask for? There were no problems or issues with the room. Everything I needed was provided. There are stores and restaurants in close proximity to the facility. I would stay here again on a road trip for one night....that's about it.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank TheCosmicTraveler
Mansfield, Texas
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Don't be fooled by the location, the outside appearance, or the sleazy motel next door. Once you get in your room its all good. The clerk was very kind and professional. The linens and towels were high quality. The room was nicely decorated and well maintained. My only recommendation would be to get bigger pillows and put at least 4-5 on a king bed. I only had 3 and they were standard size pillows. But other than this, great stay, you wont go wrong.

Room Tip: Ask for extra pillows