“Clean rooms”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Shawnee
Shawnee, United States
“Clean rooms”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

The rooms were clean, the breakfast pretty nice. The staff was inattentive. I arrived around Midnight after driving all evening and the front desk employee was away for approximately 15 minutes. I waited, and waited, and waited... no apology was given.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Shawnee, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Keith,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Shawnee. I'm sorry that you had to wait to check-in and that no apology was given. I assure you I will address this issue with my staff. I hope that you might offer us another visit in the near future to show you the level of service of which we are capable.

Lance D.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Newkirk, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Upon arrival, the hostess was very helpful and kind. The smell of cookies was in the air, and my stay was excellent! I plan on staying here again when traveling for business! It is also close to shopping centers, restaurants, and right off the interstate for easy travel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Shawnee, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Theresa S,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are very pleased that your stay was comfortable. If we can be of any assistance booking your next trip to Shawnee, Please let us know. It is our pleasure to serve you.

Teresa C.
Manager
Saint Jacob, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Poor amenities and over priced rates for what should be a quality stay. Overall this Hotel is typical to a two star hotel or less. Will not stay at this hotel again . Paying over $150.00 a night and the amenities for customers is non existent.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Shawnee, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Garry O,
Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Shawnee. I apologize you found our rates to be high. We work hard to monitor our rates and stay competitive with other hotels in the area. I do hope that you might give us another chance to impress you.

Tahlequah, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

Overall, hotel wasn't anything special. Front desk weren't rude, but not exactly helpful either. Internet was very slow. On occasion it froze up. The bright side is the breakfast bar worker was very polite. Downside was the housekeeping. Never got more conditioner or kleenex when out

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Shawnee, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear Jacqui C,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize we did not provide you with the experience you expected while staying with us. We appreciate and will use your feedback to correct the issues you experienced during your stay. We hope you give us a chance to make things right and try the Hampton Inn Shawnee again next time you find yourself in the area.

dayton, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

The hotel staff was very friendly, and the hotel is very nice. easy location off of freeway although on and off ramps are kind of confusing. Nothing really outstanding, but nothing to complain about. We didn't use the pool or exercise facilities so I can't really comment on them.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Dear J K,
I want to thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Shawnee. Without guest feedback we cannot improve our services. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the cleanliness of your room and the hotel. We take great pride in our hotel and I am glad that it shows through to our guests. If you should find yourself back in the area I invite you to once again be our guest.

Teresa C.
Manager
Waukee, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

...but this property delivers below the experience I have had at other Hilton/Hampton properties. It is probably due for a complete renovation. Some issues with systems/maintenance. Convenient for the area, not many other quality options...this would be towards the top if you HAD to stay in Shawnee.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank David W
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Shawnee, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear David,
Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Shawnee. I'm sorry that we did not exceed your expectations while you were here. If you are ever in the Shawnee area again I do invite you back so that we can change your mind.

Lance D
White Hall, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

We were in Shawnee, OK to visit with children and grandchildren in the area. The hotel management and staff were extremely friendly and courteous. AARP rate was quite reasonable. Room was clean, there was coffee available in the lobby all the time and the internet was fast. When I told them that the pool water was freezing, they attempted to fix the problem and upon finding that they couldn't change the temperature, they refunded us the price of a night's stay for our "inconvenience", even though I told them it wasn't necessary. Nicest hotel stay that I've had in a while.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Shawnee
Comfort Inn & Suites Shawnee
Super 8 Shawnee
Super 8 Shawnee
#5 of 9 in Shawnee
BEST WESTERN Seminole Inn & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn Shawnee? Share your experiences!