“Outdated but then Kids Don't Care”

Jasmine Moran Children's Museum
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Seminole
More attraction details
Owner description: Hands-on activities in an imaginary town encourage children to explore and seek new ideas for their futures.
Noble, Oklahoma
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Outdated but then Kids Don't Care”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

Ok I don't remember the title picture. But it is a cute museum for kids. It could use some renovation and cleaning but overall the kids don't care.

Visited July 2012

Shawnee, Oklahoma, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We had as much fun as the kids!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

This is a museum that is totally hands on - you will not be bored here! We all had a blast. We had gone annually until they became teenagers.

1 Thank Mike J
Ada, Oklahoma
“Fun with the kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

I've been a few times with my youngest son and then a couple of times with my grandkids on field trips all the kids had a blast with the hands on experience they used items that we as adults use in our jobs they got the feel of it instead of just looking and being told about it

jenks
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great for kids of all ages”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

my grand-daughter throughtly enjoyed the museum,especially the grocery store. she asked to come back before we left for the day. will definately go again, everything for the kids to experience is great.

Visited August 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Dirty and broken”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

The place was dirty had a strange smell and most of the things were broken had things missings or were roped off. I took my 7 yr old.. I also thought this place is for a much younger ager group....

Visited July 2012