“Nice Place”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sayre
St. Clairsville, OH
“Nice Place”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel while traveling through Oklahoma. The entire place was clean and seemed to be very well kept. The lady at the desk was extremely helpful and friendly. Our room was clean & comfortable. My only suggestion is that they should get a handle (quickly) on the construction workers drinking in the lobby. I am both a contractor & a drinker, but there is no excuse for drunks with bad attitudes in the lobby of a hotel where families with children can be exposed to such behavior. Maybe some bar security is necessary.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
McAlester
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I was extremely tired after a 13 hour drive and still few hours from home. The room was nasty and it stunk. There were urine stains on the toilet and floor. Bathtub looked dirty. Floor looked like it hadn't been vacuumed ever. Dust was terrible! The free continental breakfast was not good! Never never again will I stay here. I would rather sleep in my car.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Moriarty, New Mexico, United States
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We expected our stay to be nice, after all we were visiting our grandkids in Sayre Oklahoma and we really only required a place to sleep and to know the motel had a swimming pool to visit and have fun with those reasons for the trip. We were pleasantly suprised by the comfort of the room, the quality of the breakfast, the wonderful pool and hotub and sauna. We were especially pleased with the staff. I was concerned the staff might have issues with all of our crew showing up every night to go swimming, instead one night the front desk clerk Juan (I hope I got the name right) asked if it would be all right to make the kids cookies. Where else are you going to find service like that? I will be staying there every time we return to Sayre.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband and I traveled across the United States. We stayed at 2 AmericInns. We would have stayed at more if we had found them. We found the staff to be very friendly. We had very nice rooms both times. The internet worked fine and breakfast was very good. We would highly recommend the AmericInn to anyone.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Mansfield, Texas
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Our first time at an Americinn and it will not be our last. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are well appointed with a fridge microwave and coffee maker. The staff was very nice and the breakfast was unexpectedly good. I don't expect much for free but this was an exception.

I will put this on my short list of favorite hotels.

• Stayed June 2013
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

We arrived late and were greeted pleasantly. The room was clean and spacious. The beds were comfortable. The hotel decor was nice. It had a lodge-like feel to it. The breakfast was the usual fare. Nothing special there. Must say the breakfast hours were nice going to 10 am since we were still on Pacific time. Being located right off I-40, it was very convenient. Parking lot was well lit. The pool looked nice but wasn't able to use it.

• Stayed April 2013
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I looked at other hotels on line and chose this one. I was very satisfied with my stay. Nice breakfast. The location was very good. Nice service station across the street. Clean room, hallways and lobby.

• Stayed April 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sayre
Flamingo Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#7 of 17 in Elk City
Sleep Inn & Suites Elk City

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Sayre? Share your experiences!