“Pleasantly Surprised!”

La Margarita Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 64 Restaurants in Sapulpa
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are Sapulpas Mexican Restaurant. We were established in 1994 and continue to offer our great food and service to Sapulpa and surrounding communities.
Norman, Oklahoma
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Don't judge this establishment from the outside appearance of the building. When you walk in you can tell someone with taste took the time to make this look classy and comfortable. Although they appeared to be a little understaffed that night, we still received excellent service with a very friendly waitstaff. The tables were a little larger than normal so you had plenty of room for the food. The place settings were tastefully done showing that someone there pays attention to details. The homemade salsa was uniquely its own and very, very good. The white queso was excellent, so much that we got a second bowl. I went out on a limb and ordered the spinach enchiladas. Absolutely the best I have ever had in a Mexican restaurant...and I have eaten at my fair share! The Margaritas were a little on the weak side than what I am used to getting but they were very tasty! We will definitively be back while we are working in this area. One last thing...their sign states that they have a daily lunch buffet for a little under $7.00, which sounds like an outstanding deal for this quality of food.

• Visited March 2012

Sapulpa, OK
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Authentic Mexican Food”
Reviewed December 19, 2009

My husband and I went to dinner at La Margarita's and everything was great, served at its peak and homemade. The Margarita was the best I have had in some time. It is run by the most delightful family.

If you are in the area I would most definitely suggest you try this out. Do not judge the book by the cover.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very awesome...buffett is great...not a lot of money!”
Reviewed January 4, 2008

Very awesome...buffett is great...not a lot of money!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook