“Love the Sandwiches!!!”

Ken's Pizza
Ranked #24 of 65 Restaurants in Sapulpa
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 12, 2014

My daughter was playing on a sports team in Sapulpa and we went there to eat. From then on we went every week. We love their sub and ham and cheese sandwiches. Her practices are now over and we live 1 1/2 hours away but we have been missing it so much we went out of our way on a trip to Tulsa to go to Sapulpa to get our sandwich. Always good food and the best service you can ask for!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

It is great to see an old time Ken's Pizza! The interior is dotted with local memorabilia. Buffet is very good and the staff is willing to make something if it isn't there. Love the thin crust pizza you can't really find anywhere anymore. While the interior and restrooms need a little updating, the staff and food make up for it.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

This place is not bad, we do enjoy the food my one thing that bothers me the place could use a good cleaning. I am always worried about one of there big dustballs that are hanging off there fake plants and pictures is going to fall and hit my food or me one of these days! I watch them close!

Reviewed January 27, 2012

Pizza buffet is good at Ken's but it is not the reason we go. Their salad bar is fresh and has great variety, and is kept stocked. If they run out of something before they catch it just mention it and they are on it. The buffet pizza is a buffet (know what I'm saying), but when you're waited on you can ask for a pizza special made and they'll bring out half of it to you if you're just two people or you can ask for more of it and they'll bring it. This place is always busy so a little patience in line may be necessary. Very friendly staff. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed October 15, 2008

Ken's is great! It is the only Ken's left around the Tulsa area. If you go, go during their lunch or dinner buffet which is something like 11-1 or 2 for lunch and 5-8 for dinner (you might call to check for sure.) It is really reasonable and kids 5 and under are FREE! The salad bar is really good and often has homemade chicken noodle soup on it. There are also lots of great pictures of Sapulpa history in the restaurant.