“Massive servings”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Visited after seeing a film and had a barbeque combo platter.
Far too big but we did our best and was very tasty. Had to ask about wine as not on the menu, but server reeled off choices and we enjoyed a nice Chardonnay.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Nothing special about this place. The food was average, in fact we can cook better BBQ and steak. The decor needs redone. It looks fancy on the outside but inside is an average diner with ugly booths.
I will say though that our food came out in literally 3 minutes, which might mean that it wasn't cooked fresh! And our waitress Kelly (I think) was really sweet. Overall an average place for a couple or family dinner but nothing spectacular. At all.

1  Thank Jenigirl4
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I've heard about Freddie's from people for a long time, and finally made it down here for a meal. Was pleasantly surprised, since Jamils in Tulsa has gone downhill over recent visits, this is going to be our new go to place for Lebanese
Hor d'oevres and yummy steaks.
The tabouli was especially excellent! Full of fresh tomatoes, it was so perfect I had to order a pint to go!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I cannot believe this establishment can even keep customers coming back. While visiting family in this quaint little town, we decided to dine here. This was the absolute worst dinning experience I have ever experienced. The thing they call barbecue was nothing less than grilled meat.It was so tough, it made it hard to chew. The sauce was was by far from being barbecue. Tomato based water with pepper is more like it. No body, seasoning or even unique qualities. The pitiful steak they burned on one side and didn't cook on the other was a pathetic excuse for a customer. Their salad was nothing more than lettuce, carrots, and cabbage. Some dressing threw on it. I would never recommend this restaurant to anyone, not even someone I didn't like. By the way, being from Memphis, we know what barbecue really is and that isn't. Come to Memphis and check it out. I have no idea where the people ate that left a great review, it most certainly was here. DO NOT GO HERE TO EAT!!!!!!

1  Thank sparkysort1
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I saw a review of this restaurant on TV where they raved about it, so on our anniversary, we gave it a try. The service was all right, and the amount of food was abundant, however the steak and ribs were the WORST that I have EVER had in 65 years of dining out. The Bar-b-q was so touch that I couldn't cut it with a knife and the steak was not much better. If you go to Freddie's DONOT order steak or ribs or you will be disappointed.

1  Thank James W