“Sand springs classic!”
Review of Bill and Ruths

Bill and Ruths
Ranked #15 of 51 Restaurants in Sand Springs
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We eat lunch here once a week- it's always great fresh food. Great service too! You can't go wrong with this local classic sub shop

Reviewed June 15, 2013

For such a "famous" place, I was completely disappointed in this establishment. I ordered a ham and cheese sub. The bread was fine, but the sandwich was literally made from shredded cheese (like out of a bag) and cold cuts. Disgusting! By far one of the worst sandwiches I've ever had.
The tables were dirty, and the napkin dispenser sticky. I didn't feel like I was eating in a sanitary place and wish I'd had the courage to leave.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I tried the New York Strip. I see why they won the best steakhouse award. It was great. The vegetables were great and the baked potato was beyond excellent! The service was off the charts - superb! Go here go here go here!

1  Thank whistling
Reviewed December 11, 2012

N ice place to get a good lunch with quality food at a fair price. Quick and easy parking and no wait for tasty subs or gyros. Some nice different things on a broad menu. Give it a try.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I work in the area, and have occasionally had lunch here. Average food, fair price.
But last Friday, I took my son and granddaughter there about 3:00 p.m. There was one person in the place, a lady sitting at a table watching tv. When we walked in, she got up and stood behind the register. As we made our way to the menu board, which is displayed behind the counter, she said, "I am leaving here in 15 minutes. I can make your food, but then I am locking up." We were speechless. I didn't even HAVE a chance to look at the menu! My son asks me if I want to go somewhere else, and we agree and leave.

The restaurant's posted hours were NOT to close at 3:15 p.m. on a Friday.
I do not understand why she waited on us to walk to the counter and start to look at the board before she made her curt statement. I was totally stymied.

Needless to say, I will not go back.

2  Thank tkaylewis