“Not bad for one night stay”

Magnuson Hotel Sand Springs – Tulsa West
Magnuson Hotel Sand Springs – Tulsa West
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Sand Springs
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Not bad for one night stay”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I have to say I almost continued on after pulling into the parking lot - the area seemed deserted and not too safe - but I am glad I did not! The property is older and may not be for everyone, but it's renovated, it was clean, comfortable, and QUIET despite being completely full for the 4th of July. Check in was personable and helpful. We walked over the Little Caesars in KMART for dinner and the guy there was super nice too. Breakfast area was fully stocked and renovated. Only stayed one night while passing through the area but overall it was a pretty good experience at very reasonable price.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Jlindq
Bobby G, General Manager at Magnuson Hotel Sand Springs – Tulsa West, responded to this review, November 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Best Western Sand Springs. We appreciate your feedback about your stay.

I apologize that we are located in a spot with nothing really around us. I myself try keep the parking lot super lit up and safe for everyone that stays at our hotel. The safety of my guest is No.1 and we have local police that patrol our hotel in the night for everyones safety.

I hope you will give us another chance the next time you're in town. We now that all of our customers have a choice on where they want to stay and we want you to choose us the next time you're in town.

Bobby G.
Best Western Sand Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Argyle, Texas
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Frankly I am surprised about the reviews for this hotel. While the hotel itself is kept well, it is located in a highly polluted industrial part of town - it smells awful outside and there is a lot of smog. I went to stay there on vacation while visiting a family member in Sapulpa and was highly disappointed in the location of this hotel. I feel it is important to know that this is not a vacation spot at all!!! I stayed by myself with my small child, and felt uncomfortable in the general area.

The hotel staff was very nice, and the hotel was kept clean.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Bobby G, General Manager at Magnuson Hotel Sand Springs – Tulsa West, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 918-245-4999.

Haugan, Montana
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Stayed one night. Got rooms for all our crew about 8 rooms. All rooms are very clean and nice. The staff is excellent, they have been great to our crew, made the stay away from home like home to them. I would recommend this motel to everyone. They are a 100% great.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Montana611
Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 918-245-4999.

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night at this place. It was a nice place to stay with no outstanding features. The breakfast was good and our room was pretty clean. Liked the mini fridge that was in the room. I would stay there again if we are down that way.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Sand Springs, Oklahoma
Reviewed June 5, 2014

The manager was rude and cussing in front of my child. When asked about my discount he refused to give it to me. He was discussing other guest room rates and how much they were. He did all of this in front of my child and another hotel guest. He told me that they raised the rates of the room because there was a concert in town.

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you for your recent stay at our property.

Derby, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The room was very clean and the atmosphere was quiet for sleeping even though it was entirely booked. The hotel convenient by being so close to the wedding we were attending. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Midland, Texas, United States
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Parking was tight, no elevator, NO PETS, breakfast typical motel eggs must be powered didn't taste very good. Rooms were clean and up to date a few restaurants close by. While we were staying there another crew had been staying there for quite some time and they were given notice that their rates were going to double by the end of the week.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Hyatt Regency Tulsa
#10 of 108 in Tulsa
Comfort Inn & Suites Tulsa
Best Western Plus Downtown Tulsa/Route 66 Hotel

Been to Magnuson Hotel Sand Springs – Tulsa West? Share your experiences!