“Located in an industrial part of town...” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Sand Springs Inn & Suites

and 1 more site!
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Sand Springs
Argyle, Texas
“Located in an industrial part of town...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

Frankly I am surprised about the reviews for this hotel. While the hotel itself is kept well, it is located in a highly polluted industrial part of town - it smells awful outside and there is a lot of smog. I went to stay there on vacation while visiting a family member in Sapulpa and was highly disappointed in the location of this hotel. I feel it is important to know that this is not a vacation spot at all!!! I stayed by myself with my small child, and felt uncomfortable in the general area.

The hotel staff was very nice, and the hotel was kept clean.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Bobby G, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Sand Springs Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 918-245-4999.

BEST WESTERN Sand Springs Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Haugan, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

Stayed one night. Got rooms for all our crew about 8 rooms. All rooms are very clean and nice. The staff is excellent, they have been great to our crew, made the stay away from home like home to them. I would recommend this motel to everyone. They are a 100% great.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Montana611
Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 918-245-4999.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night at this place. It was a nice place to stay with no outstanding features. The breakfast was good and our room was pretty clean. Liked the mini fridge that was in the room. I would stay there again if we are down that way.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Sand Springs, Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

The manager was rude and cussing in front of my child. When asked about my discount he refused to give it to me. He was discussing other guest room rates and how much they were. He did all of this in front of my child and another hotel guest. He told me that they raised the rates of the room because there was a concert in town.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your recent stay at our property.

Derby, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

The room was very clean and the atmosphere was quiet for sleeping even though it was entirely booked. The hotel convenient by being so close to the wedding we were attending. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Midland, Texas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

Parking was tight, no elevator, NO PETS, breakfast typical motel eggs must be powered didn't taste very good. Rooms were clean and up to date a few restaurants close by. While we were staying there another crew had been staying there for quite some time and they were given notice that their rates were going to double by the end of the week.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

azle, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

I was impressed with location. they need to work on hospitality. I didn't get points for my stay. nor even asked if I was a member, I would stay again. however, hope that it will be better. . I have faith ii\n BEST WESTERN>

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Ramada Tulsa
Ramada Tulsa
#12 of 108 in Tulsa
Wingate By Wyndham Tulsa

Been to BEST WESTERN Sand Springs Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!