“If you can't handle cigarette smoke, don't go there”

Cherokee Casino Sallisaw
Ranked #2 of 4 things to do in Sallisaw
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed June 10, 2014

The smoke burns my eyes. they need a better filteration system for cigarette smoke. The band that was playing were good but the music was just too loud for me. I had to get out....

2  Thank Travelingkind
in 3 reviews
"casino"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We eat here every Friday, I love the hamburgers. There are other items on the menu. We had the prime rib on Friday nights, and it was almost more than I could eat. It had a very good flavor. There are various kinds of slot machines to play if you like gambling. Smoking is allowed, but it really does not bother me. We have been going there for years on Fridays. The staff has always been courteous and helpful.

1  Thank guy m
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Too many smokers! Rude patrons. Okay place if you smoke. No one to explain games to newcomers. Older but new at gambling. Would like to learn how games work.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

This tiny casino reeks of ciggarette smoke. They need to get a filtering system. We went in and turned right around and left within five minutes. Couldn't breathe.

2  Thank FJtravelingpenguine