Motel 6 Sallisaw
$50
$42
$48
$42
Americas Best Value Inn Roland(Roland)(Great Value!)
$58
$54
Priceline
$89
$58
$54
Orbitz.com
All reviewsflat screen tvroom keynice staffroom was cleanacross the streettruckcleanliness
Reviewed June 24, 2012

What else would I expect for less than 45.00 a night. Luckily only needed it for 4 hour power nap and shower. Friendly staff. Clean but worn out facility. Easy off and on of Interstate. Will go back if in need again.

Room Tip: Stay away from Hardees down the street in the morning for Breakfast. Pretty bad
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 21, 2012

flat screen tv wow, but dirty floors and Im apparently not alone on that opinion! When I asked the desk in the a.m. about the flies, was told "they just fly in here".....
bed comfy but noise between rooms was high (it kinda is in 6s tho....)
and like others, altho not filled people put next door to each other!
shower worked very well
microwave and fridge and internet all very good
if they read these reviews you would think they would start steam cleaning the floors, sharks dont cost that much!
friendly staff
a/c was so good I got cold!

Room Tip: not near vending!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2012 via mobile

Disgusting does not adequately describe this motel. The floors are vinyl, your bare feet get sticky and covered in dirt within 5 minutes. There was urine behind the toilet and huge cobwebs along the ceiling and walls. After driving 800 miles we slept on top of the beds with our clothes on. Very sketchy people wandering around too! The room next to us at 3pm had the door wide open, radio blaring, and a woman laying in the bed. Two rooms on the backside had people coming in and out..doors wide open. PASS THIS PLACE UP!! Sleeping in your car is a better option!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Dixiechiklet
Reviewed March 27, 2012

The room is nice and big and has been remodeled not too long ago and everything looked neat, It has the new vinyl flooring which I love because I travel with my dogs.....BUT I knocked over my cup of water and used a towel to clean it up and the floor was NASTY. The towel was brown with dirt after wiping up the spill. So I did a little more wiping and the floor was just plain dirty, and it wasn't just around the sink area, it was the whole room floor. It's obvious they run the vacuum cleaner, but rarely use a mop on the vinyl floor.

Also, this is the first Motel 6 I've stayed at that has a pet fee per dog.

The beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank lurcorsr
Reviewed February 5, 2012

While traveling we like to stay at Motel 6 because they are inexpensive and comfy. I booked online and got a discount rate. If you are expecting luxuries then look elsewhere. You get what you pay for. The room was clean and recently remodeled. It had a microwave and fridge which was nice as we were traveling with our food this trip. The staff was very nice. They allowed pets which is great since we do have a dog. And they have late check out which helped us tremendously! We will use this particular Motel 6 again when traveling. The only issue I had was the fact that they weren't full and they placed someone in the room right next to us. The activity due to that caused our dog to bark as she is a watch dog. They could have placed the other guests a few doors down to better accomodate. But it wasn't a deal breaker for us!

Room Tip: If you want quiet request a room in the back building and request that they not place anyone next door unless they have to.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple