“Met my needs perfectly”
Review of Super 8 Sallisaw

Super 8 Sallisaw
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Sallisaw
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Pleasant atmosphere, clean and nice staff. After two not-so-great motels, it felt real good walking into the room... And it was cheaper!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed September 30, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We stay at mostly Wyndham hotels and I would rank this one about average. Plenty of fast food places, Walmart, and Casino within walking distance. Flat panel TV, microwave & refrigerator were a plus. Looks like a older hotel but fairy well maintained. Clean room, plenty of towels for the two of us. Stayed here 2 nights on a weekend. Check-in was quick with nice American attendant. Would stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank cdhb6
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My Husband, my Daughter and I were on our way back home from our road trip vacation and we decided to stay at the Super 8 because it looked very nice on the outside. The room smelled bad, the bathroom floor was dirty, the door looked as if someone had knocked it down before, and the air condition did not work that great. Also the lobby smelled like cigarette smoke when we walked in to check-in. It was late when we checked in, so we had no choice but to stay there bc there were no other rooms available. They also charged us $80.00! When I told the desk clerk about it the next morning she told me that they don't charge but $40 to $50 a night, so the maids don't really clean that good! I was floored that she would say that and I told her they charged us $80.00! I asked for a refund and she said she couldn't give me one. I called the Super 8 customer service relations department and they said they would give me a refund. That was a week and a half ago, and I still have not received anything!!! I'll never stay at a Super 8 hotel anywhere, because their Customer Service sucks as well as their Hotel!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay at this hotel unless you like being overcharged and you like dirty old rooms!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I normally have no high expectations when I see that I'm going to stay at a Super 8 motel, and
this one neither exceeded nor fell below said expectations. Fair price for a reasonably comfortable and clean room, and I think there was a casino across the street, but too tired to explore. Decent coffee in the A.M.

Room Tip: Swimming pool in back. To avoid "kids" noise, get room toward front or middle.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family