“Ribs.....to die for”

Wild Horse Mountain BBQ
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Sallisaw
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have been coming to Wildhorse since it had dirt floors! I have not been able to compare their pork ribs to any other. They are awesome, period. The beans and bbq sauce are a little different but every drop is sopped up with my bread. Only disappointment I have is their sliced beef.... It's just not all that good. I've tried it on several occasions and now I just stick to the ribs. Good bunch of people that run Wildhorse. Give it a try!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

These are top of the heap! Wild Horse has been an area measuring stick for as long as I can remember.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We eat or get take out here at least once a month. It's great BBQ and wonderful beans. Food is consistently good. The building is old but clean and maintained well.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I sure do love the mild BBQ sandwich!! Yummy and I come here at least one a month. I even have ppl I work with ask me to bring them some because it's so good. Wish they had a lil more room and better parking area.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Stop there 7 or 8 times a year while passing thru. Just a couple of miles south of I 40. Not fancy, basically a shack but clean and great food, I always get the sandwich and beans.