“Great food! Reasonably priced! ”
Review of El Celaya

El Celaya
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Roland
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Wynne, Arkansas
“Great food! Reasonably priced! ”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

I had the Cancun dinner. Very good! The salsa and chips were wonderful! A quiet Monday evening. I will come back, soon.

Fort Smith, Arkansas
“So Good!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We stumbled upon this restaurant and I'm so glad we did because the food is so good.This is now our favorite place to eat.It is not fancy but the food is delicious.I recommend the jaurez and the beef chimichanga. I have never ordered anything I didn't like.I will say that the fajitas are not my favorite but thats just my preference.I always have to get a to go box because the portions are quite large.The food is always nice and hot.If your looking for good mexican food this is the place.

• Visited April 2013
“Good Mexican food”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I had heard this was a good place for Mexican food and we were not disappointed. My wife had a chicken enchilada and I had fajitas they were both really good. Service was kinda slow on refilling my tea (they only have unsweet) and bringing more chips and salsa. Otherwise a great experience. We will be back the next time we want to deposit some money at the casino.

2 Thank CHSTigersFan