“Fair”

4 Star Diner
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Roland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 26, 2014

The diner is handy to the expressway. It has some fairly good food. Servings are small. The waitresses are very friendly and polite.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

The chili was awesome! It was the perfect meal for 11:00 PM and 22 degrees! The whole menu looked great!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Diner is located side by the Motel.food quality is good and it's not too expensive and I like Chicken fried steak. It's really nice my wife told me we have to be back to enjoy the food of diner next time.
Overall it's a nice place to eat at Roland 24hours service.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

the 24 hour service is great, food is even better, and a great place to eat! Especially their mashed potatoes and chicken sandwiches! I love that stuff! It's in a great location and is next door to a motel so it's easy to get to.

1  Thank chang l
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We had the choice of Subway, McDonalds, and the 4 Star Diner.

No. It is not clean.

Yes. The restrooms (whole area) smells like pee.

BUT -- the food was great. Burger was huge and very tasty for $5 (with fries!). Kids chicken meal was way too much for my 10-year-old to eat (she left half of the fries) for $3. A piece of pie is $3. I had the hot turkey sandwich in white gravy. It was really good and really filling $6.

It was packed when we stopped, too, at 12:00p on a Wednesday -- to me that is a pretty good sign they are doing something right.

The service was just fine for us.

Would I return? Well, I don't plan to be in Roland, OK again in my life so probably not.. but if this was a local diner in my area I would stop every once in a great while.

Happy travels!