“Dont plan on winning but always a good time”

Downstream Casino Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Quapaw
Springfield, Missouri, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Dont plan on winning but always a good time”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

place can eat up your money quick always a good time decent waitresses but bartenders are great go with the signature drink the downstreamer good value like $7.50 and two of them you are done :)

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Billy M

Tulsa, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Don't waste your time”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Was disappointed. We had high hope but the casino fell short. The drinks were overpriced. Food and serve was HORRIBLE. Postive note the rooms were nice and clean. About the only nice thing I can say. Don't waste your time or money.

1 Thank dkjohn0534
Pittsburg, Kansas
“Outdoor concert Willie Nellson”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Concerts outdoors are great. You can buy water, beer, and other things. We watched fireworks after the event and they were top notch. Casino was great and friendly. Several places to eat in the restaurant. The serve a great buffet.

Springfield, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun Girls Weekend!!!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Went with my two sisters to celebrate birthday and retirement! Had a fantastic time, the hotel and casino are nothing but top notch. Rooms are very spacious and beds are great! Food is fantastic also. The staff are so helpful and friendly, we love it there!!!

Midlothian,t
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 128 helpful votes
“a real waste”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We walked into this casino with the intentions of having a great time and walking out broke as it was a 300 plus mile drive for us
The parking is not the best as you have a huge parking lot to walk
We get in and have played about 15 minutes when a machine I was playing locked up. The wife continued moving around the casino playing different games
Finally after the 3rd time to ask a host and a pit boss for help I went and ask security to get someone to help.
After all this the total time to get help was nearly and hour and forty five minutes.
By that time I am really irked ,as I get my 100.00 back out of the machine the wife walks by and I ask are you ready to go or are you doing any good?
he had spent nearly 200.00 and not a return to amount o more than 3 or 4 dollars. She thought I was hitting on that one machine. Then I told her I was ready and what happened
The rumble for others in the area at other casinos did not have a lot of good to say either
We walk into a casino expecting to drop 500 and up in slot machines , we do not expect to walk out with anything but do expect a return of enough to get several hours of play time or break even
There are about 12 casinos in the general area go to some of the others .Out of all of them in the area this was the only bad one of the bunch

Visited June 2013
5 Thank doc191

Been to Downstream Casino Resort? Share your experiences!