“Best casino around!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Quapaw
Downstream Casino Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Quapaw
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We love going to Downstream! After going a couple of times we started to receive free room vouchers, so we were going a lot when we got those. We haven't gotten one in awhile, so we haven't been back in a while. The rooms are always very clean and the food is great at all of the restaurants. The drinks are a little pricey in the casino, which is odd since your spending so much money anyways. The rooms are a little pricey as well if you don't have a free room voucher. Overall though, great casino and we love going!

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank millers_524

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Spring break and a quick run away trip that was relaxing, fun, but not so profitable!Oh well still had a great time. Enjoyed playing the Wizard of Oz machine one night very entertaining! Love the valet parking and rooms are spacious!

Room Tip: Corner rooms are our favorite. When requesting a specific room that was not available the GSA put us...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank XenasMOM58
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I was surprised at how nice the rooms were. I hate the smell of cigarette smoke, so the lobby of the hotel was really off limits to me. I was pleasantly surprised that our room did not smell of smoke (or any stale smoke either). The pool was also very large and very nice.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Christine N
Reviewed March 11, 2014

For full disclosure, I was here for a meeting for work and not to gamble. There is not much in the surrounding community except a gentleman's club, and since I'm not a member, I wasn't allowed in ;)

The hotel was super clean, contemporary and very well kept. The staff was professional and kept the place running well. The food was good, but I just had a burger in the conference room, so maybe not a full on total experience.

Took off a point for the smoke in the lobby & casino. That said, I may not be the target market for this genre of resort anyway.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Our first time at the hotel and casino and our stay exceeded our expectations. Valet was free for guests at the hotel, what a pleasant surprise. Our king room was sizeable and clean, included a mini fridge, bottled water and coffee. The bed was soft and the comforter was down. Along with what you would expect in a hotel room there was a vanity area. The bathroom did not include a tub but made up for with one of the best showers I've had. Choices on room service were good. We only ate at the buffet, which was free the first night for signing up with the players club. The food was amazing. The resort had many restaurant choices, a coffee shop, gift shop, bars, spa and I am sure other services I forgot to mention. The lobby area was fantastic. It was cold when we stayed but the pool area was very nice and the gym included tv's treadmills, ellipticals, stationary bikes and free weights. The staff were more than accommodating. The casino area had a lot to choose from both table and machine games. My husband and I will be returning.

4  Thank Dodi
Reviewed February 22, 2014

This is 3rd time here and wish we were closer so could visit/stay more than once a year. We live 7 hours away, but enjoy staying here. The rooms are super nice, very clean. We ask to stay in tall tower which is the closer one to the casino, not far to walk like a lot of hotel/casinos.

If arriving at 4pm for hotel reservations already made, be prepared to be in line-up for a good half an hour to 45 minutes. They are busy.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

My wife and I had our first stay at the Downstream Casino over Valentine's Day weekend. We had been to the casino once before but had never stayed at the resort. We saw that the Little River Band was going to be there on that Saturday night so we made our plans for the weekend. Our stay was wonderful. Our room was large and beautifully decorated. The bathroom again was roomy with a large shower. My wife loved that there was a separate make-up table in the room. The concert was a great event. The customer service was impressive. Before the concert my wife had set down her drink and it spilled. The usher saw that we were cleaning it up and took over immediately. Then found out what she was drinking and was back in five minutes with a fresh drink. Totally unexpected but just an example of the staff there at the hotel. The breakfast buffet was great and there are multiple dinner options. Overall, this was a great weekend and a very nice get away.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quapaw
River Bend Casino & Hotel
#4 of 8 in Miami
Best Western The Oasis at Joplin
Homewood Suites by Hilton Joplin
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Miami

Been to Downstream Casino Resort? Share your experiences!