“Impressive”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Quapaw
Downstream Casino Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Quapaw
Springfield, Missouri
“Impressive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Stayed there last week for a conference. Staff provided excellent service, much like I've received at world-class resorts in Dallas or Miami. The room was very comfortable, clean, quiet. The bathroom was huge, complete with a great walk-in shower. The amenities in the room, including 2 bottles of water provided a nice touch to my stay!

Room Tip: If you have your own feather pillow might consider bringing it.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

We have been to many casinos in various states and I can honestly say that this resort gave us the best top notch service, that we have ever experienced. We were upgraded to a beautiful suite with first class amenities. Rhonda made our check in at Downstream, the best check in experience we have ever had. We were in Vegas earlier this month to celebrate our anniversary and our room at Downstream was 100 times better. We did pretty well in the casino here, too. We will be back soon. I definitely agree with another reviewer that said you are treated like Kings and Queens at Downstream.

Room Tip: ask for the new tower
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Walnut Grove, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

We were more than pleasantly surprised by the quality of the rooms, the "treat you like a king and queen" service and all the extras! The room was beautiful, and quiet. It included everything we could want. The staff was top quality, always going above and beyond. We live only a couple of hours away and have been to the casino on many occasions. But we decided to take advantage of a room and now have a new place for our "overnight getaways". Both my husband and myself would like to encourage anyone thinking of going here to chose Downstream.

Room Tip: Someone chose our room for us and it was great. It faced west and was a corner room.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Joplin, Missouri
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

I, my spouse and several friends have all visited downstream casino on many occasions. we Have stayed in the hotel at least 10 nights the rooms are nice but pricy. Food there is subpar, drinks overpriced, slot machines vary tight. My husband and I have spent thousands of dollars at this casino and have not been able to win much if any. Downstream is not concerned with customers, some of the staff are rude and not helpful it seems like they are such a big operation that they don’t concern themselves with minor issues or customers concerns. Security at the casino is ridiculous, I am sure there are illegal drugs and prostitution and underage drinking occurring often. There are several smaller casinos that have much better service and a chance to win. We will never be going back again and have cancelled our membership in the Q club.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank kay g
Joplin, Missouri
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

The hotel @ the Downstream is usually immaculately clean.Its always been my favorite hotel because its typically so spotless.I wish thay would not put the upolstered pillow on the bed,Cause I know people do the same thing as I do throw it off the floor & onto the bed.I enoy being able to go to a hotel & not find hairs from the previous occupant.Nor do I enjoy the thought of OMG what if the comforter is used time & time again.But I did find a cockroach in the bathroom sink Sept 2,2013.I have been so disappointed that I didn't even call & tell them.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Bella Vista, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I took my wife to the Downstream Casino for her birthday. The Band Peary was in concert. We went to the concert, had all you can eat crab legs in the restaurant and lost money at the casino, a perfect evening. The next morning I golfed while my wife enjoyed the spa. She exclaimed this was the best birthday ever!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are very nice. The newer tower has larger rooms, but both towers are nice.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Branson, Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Me and my husband and mother in law when there to spend the night and gamble a little. We ate at the casino and a few hours later we all got sick. I told the front desk about it and then they sent me to another manager. Talked to that manager and all she could say is ok. I thought that was wrong. And to me everyone there was trying to pass the buck and not take the blame. The only person that was helpful to use the JOE and he helped us with out luggage. I really do not seeing us going there to eat anytime soon.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Dawn H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quapaw
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#8 of 23 in Joplin
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Miami
Buffalo Run Casino & Resort
Homewood Suites by Hilton Joplin
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Joplin

Been to Downstream Casino Resort? Share your experiences!