“Fantastic Hotel”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Quapaw
Downstream Casino Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Quapaw
FULTON
“Fantastic Hotel”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

The hotel is fantastic! The room was large and comfortable. The stay was very nice and the staff were very accommodating. I would suggest staying here if you are ever in the Joplin, MO area.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank JAMES D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Oklahoma
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Room was very new, clean & comfortable. We were on the first floor with a king bed.Bedding was clean but had a dry-clean smell. I would stay there again, very friendly front desk person & casino was fun.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from high traffic areas.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Lee's Summit, MO
Reviewed December 22, 2011

I have stayed here several times and enjoyed the nice clean rooms and friendly staff. I only play the slots, and have my favorites. The buffet is ok and they have a variety of food and drinks. Specials for a good breakfast is another plus. Even the snack bar has specials. The outside pool is great in the summer. Where can you go and be in Missouri (road), Kansas (parking lot) and Oklahoma (casino) all in one trip!
Wifi access too - so you can delete your e-mail.

Room Tip: I have been in three different rooms, and they were all nice. Little frig for your water, etc..
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
Jackson, Michigan
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I understand most people who frequent this hotel are here because of the casino on the grounds. We came with friends the first time and were pleasantly surprised at how luxurious the room accomodations were. Everything in the room was top notch and great views to the west of the fall colors. Pool and hot tub were great as well as the several different eating choices. We can't wait to visit again...very relaxing.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed December 5, 2011

We attended a corporate party hosted by Downstream Casino. The food was presented buffet style and was of good quality and quantity. The staff was very accommodating and quick to see to our needs. We opted to stay the night since we had an hour's drive to attend. The room was very nice--if fact much nicer than expected at the price point we paid. The only downside was that the occupants of the adjoining room were very loud and disruptive. We could literally hear everything they said. We should have contacted management, however, since it was so late, we did not want to face the prospect of moving to another room. Overall, it was a good experience and we would give it a second chance in the future.

Room Tip: Good view from higher floor levels.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 22, 2011

We stayed in the Rv sites which are free for the first 3 days of your stay as long as you register for the Casino Club Card. The sites are all pull-thru with electric and water and the shuttle service is right outside your door.

The Buffet on Friday night was all you can eat crab legs with enough other items to please the entire family.

The casino offers plenty of action from slots to Poker and has a cool bar in the middle of the floor. They also have a huge screen at the sports bar to watch all the NFL action.

Great stay while traveling for a few days or to just get your gambling fix.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Mikedemike
Reviewed November 19, 2011

The rooms are amazing. The beds are as comfortable as they come. The linens are of high quality as are the pillows and towels. The bathroom is especially modern and stylish It gave me ideas for remodeling my own shower.

I was there for a conference so I didn't spend much time in the casino. I couldn't tell you if the gambling is very good. I can, however, tell you I ate every meal in the restaurant/buffet and the food was delicious! The seafood buffet is a tremendous value. The waitress brings fresh, steamed crab legs right to your table until you are stuffed and can't eat another bite. The staff must be treated and paid well because they seemed upbeat and eager to please. No one seemed to hate their job as in many hotels I stay at. I would highly recommend this hotel. I went for business and will return for pleasure.

• Stayed July 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quapaw
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Miami
Sleep Inn
#8 of 23 in Joplin
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Joplin

Been to Downstream Casino Resort? Share your experiences!