“Excellent pasta...!”

Add it.
Italian Inn
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I had the good luck to try this restaurant in the company of a good friend who happens to be of Italian extraction. For those of you from Oklahoma, his family came from around Krebs and his grandfather cooked in some of those wonderful restaurants in that area. He was impressed with the great pasta served at the Italian Inn. I always order Spaghetti with Marinara sauce my first time at a new Italian restaurant. If they can't do that right, it's not worth visiting. The sauce at this place is awesome! Thick sauce, chunks of tomato, and nicely spiced! The pasta was perfectly cooked. I ordered a sausage and a meatball just to taste...and I was so glad that I did! The meatball was good...but the sausage was fabulous! I can't wait to go back and try their pizza. Oh...and don't forget the rolls...home made, buttery, garlicky knots of pure goodness! And prices??? Very reasonable! Oh...and don't forget to take home the leftovers...they are just as wonderful the next day!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Oh, wow...this food is truly amazing. I am so excited to encounter some real Italian food and not a chain restaurant. A friend and I ate here this week, and were pleasantly surprised. We both got different dishes so we could try each others'

First--the bread delivered to your table is some of the best I've ever had...not enough adjectives to describe how tasty and unique it is.

I had a "trio" Lasagna, Manicotti, and Ravioli piled on top of each other with a generous layer of cheese...again, unbelievable.

My friend had some spicy tortellini...very good.

We finished it off with Cannoli...yum, yummy goodness!

Please support this restaurant! I don't want it to go away! It puts Purcell on the map!

2  Thank GlobalPassion