“Best BBQ I have ever had by far!”
Review of JL's Bar-B-Q

JL's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Pryor
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Founded in 1976, JL's has been providing Green Country and beyond the best barbecue money can buy!
Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

My family has been eating JL's as a special treat for at least as far back as I can remember. Now I'm grown with children of my own and we still make the drive from Claremore just to eat there when it's BBQ we want. The sauce is the real kicker. The broasted potatoes are crispy perfection, the boogna seasoned and smoked deliciousness. The ribs are usually perfect and my kids love the little smokies. My personal favorite is the baked beans. I've never had anything like them. I order extra just so I can take them home and eat them. I even eat them cold they're so good. If you like BBQ, you MUST try JL's!!

Reviewed May 21, 2012 via mobile

A tad pricey..but what isn't these days....great beans..good sauce...you have to order the onion rings...overall a great place to eat

1  Thank Okiecowboy67
Reviewed March 24, 2012

We only had a sandwich so maybe the dinners were better but I've had better bar-b-que back home in Iowa.

1  Thank JAFLP
Reviewed December 19, 2011

JJ's is one place you need to eat at when it Pryor. You get a decent amount of food, it's rather tasty and it's a great open type sitting area. Free refills, and great hot peppers....

Reviewed November 24, 2011

Ribs & beans, potatoes is just a good place to start. They load your plate down. I eat barbq from coast to coast. its tops my list.

1  Thank NashvilleOkie

Been to JL's Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!