Days Inn Pryor
$75
$55
$79
Hotels.com
All reviewsroad noiseroom was clean and comfortablesmall roomfirst flooroatmealgreat place to stayrosawyndhamtinaratescleanliness
Reviewed May 31, 2011

This was without a doubt the most disgusting hotel I've ever stayed at!! The towels and washcloths were stained and looked like something you'd wash your car or dog with. When I pulled back the threadbare bedspread to get it off the bed there was a bug in the bed. The boxspring was stained and disgusting. The tub wouldn't drain. The TV was about 20 years old and was up in the corner of the room on top of a movable closet. The entire hotel smelled. Isn't Days Inn a nationwide chain?? Thought it was be safe. We survived one night, then for $30 more moved two doors down to the Holiday Inn Express. The Holiday Inn was perfect!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank becca76054
Ashley0306, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Pryor, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2011

At Days Inn we appreciate all feedback and we ensure that our staff is working hard to fix any and all problems. We look forward to seeing you for your next visit to the area.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed May 6, 2011

My mother and I stayed in two different rooms. When we checked in, the host was surly at best. My mother found that her room had no toilet paper. When she went down to the desk to ask for some, the host (different from the first) was rude and did not even apologize. Her room also had an serious ant infestation. My room had no shampoo or conditioner. When I checked out, the third host we saw was also very grumpy. My room had no tissues.

The rooms are smaller than any I've stayed in the US. The TV is a 20" tube TV on top of a 6" tall dresser. The towels feel like sandpaper. The breakfast was store bought mini-bagels (still in the bag), 3 muffins, and cereal. There is no elevator.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank minnymanda
Reviewed April 3, 2011

Room fronted highway 69 and railroad tracks. All night long traffic noise, mostly trucks, and train noise. Room and premises were very clean but, tub drain stopped up, tub diverter spigot did not work properly and could not adjust shower head, no pivot.
The "continental breakfast" was nowhere to be found! No coffee, no milk, no biscuits, minimal gravy (doesn't matter, no biscuits), no bread for toast, one sweet roll and 2 mini bagels in the store bag. All this before 7:45 AM. We loaded up and I went to the front desk and no one was there, I rang the bell and manager Jay was asleep in back room and came out after a minute or so. I told him about the "breakfast" and he mumbled something about making coffee. Based on my experience I will never stay here again and I now question Days Inn Hotels in general. I will leave these comments on other internet sites so other can make their own determinations on whether to stay at this particular hotel.

Room Tip: Book a room away from the highway, may help.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RustyRotor_39
Reviewed March 2, 2010

Check in was a breeze, our room was spotless, the breakfast was good. the employees were very helpful with directions and anything we needed. we had a crib waiting on us in the room when we got there. the price was very reasonable for such a great night sleep. I would definately return when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2008

Owner/manager that had a bed behind the front desk was a real idiot. Gave me trouble because I locked my key in my room and was asking for a new key. He acted like he didnt want to give me another key. They jack the prices up 50-100% for Countryfest in June and Rocklahoma in July. Other than that I didnt have any problems. My roomate used his credit card so I dont know if he had any problems with billing to his card.

• Stayed: July 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank okiemike