“I will NEVER, EVER stay here again, poor manager, etc...”
Review of Days Inn Pryor

Days Inn Pryor
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Pryor
Madison, Wisconsin
“I will NEVER, EVER stay here again, poor manager, etc...”
Reviewed April 3, 2011

Room fronted highway 69 and railroad tracks. All night long traffic noise, mostly trucks, and train noise. Room and premises were very clean but, tub drain stopped up, tub diverter spigot did not work properly and could not adjust shower head, no pivot.
The "continental breakfast" was nowhere to be found! No coffee, no milk, no biscuits, minimal gravy (doesn't matter, no biscuits), no bread for toast, one sweet roll and 2 mini bagels in the store bag. All this before 7:45 AM. We loaded up and I went to the front desk and no one was there, I rang the bell and manager Jay was asleep in back room and came out after a minute or so. I told him about the "breakfast" and he mumbled something about making coffee. Based on my experience I will never stay here again and I now question Days Inn Hotels in general. I will leave these comments on other internet sites so other can make their own determinations on whether to stay at this particular hotel.

Room Tip: Book a room away from the highway, may help.
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RustyRotor_39

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
joplin, mo
Reviewed March 2, 2010

Check in was a breeze, our room was spotless, the breakfast was good. the employees were very helpful with directions and anything we needed. we had a crib waiting on us in the room when we got there. the price was very reasonable for such a great night sleep. I would definately return when I'm in the area.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
oklahoma city
Reviewed December 27, 2008

Owner/manager that had a bed behind the front desk was a real idiot. Gave me trouble because I locked my key in my room and was asking for a new key. He acted like he didnt want to give me another key. They jack the prices up 50-100% for Countryfest in June and Rocklahoma in July. Other than that I didnt have any problems. My roomate used his credit card so I dont know if he had any problems with billing to his card.

• Stayed July 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank okiemike
iowa
Reviewed May 30, 2008

They will charge your credit card after you checkout.....They changed my rate for no apperent reason. This hotel charged me for a extra day after I check out at 6:00 AM and call it late checkout...If anyone else has had the same treatment please place a review...We need to address this...

• Liked — Leaving
  • Disliked — Staying
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5 Thank helll

Travelers are raving about these Pryor hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pryor
Comfort Inn & Suites
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 8 in Claremore
Hampton Inn & Suites Claremore

Been to Days Inn Pryor? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Pryor

Property: Days Inn Pryor
Address: 495 Mid America Dr, Pryor, OK 74361-3491
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Pryor
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Pryor
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Pryor 2*
The best value under the sun Located off Route 69, Days Inn & Suites Pryor hotel near MidAmerica Expo Center offers thoughtful amenities for a bright visit. Book a room at our Pryor, OK, hotel for a great value. Feel energized in the morning with free Daybreak continental breakfast, and plan your day using our free high-speed Internet access. Keep up your workout routine in the fitness center. Each hotel room features a microwave and a refrigerator. Enjoy the convenience of free truck / RV parking, and our hotel offers business facilities. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult at our pet-friendly Pryor, OK, hotel. Areas Served: Pryor, Tulsa Payment Types Accepted: AMEX; Cash; Discover; MasterCard; VISA Year Founded: 2006 Languages Spoken: English, Hindi Professional Associations: Chamber of Commerce ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Pryor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Pryor