“Not the best”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Pryor
Shady Shores, TX
“Not the best”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We stayed at this same hotel several years ago and decided to spend the night again while passing through. The room was absoultely freezing when we first walked in, so we actually had to turn on the heat. Even the sheets were super cold. The pool was out of order which was a big disappointment for the kids. In the morning, I turned on the shower and couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting any hot water. While waiting, I noticed two areas of mold on the wall and by tub faucet. I got my husband in there to see if I was somehow not putting the water on--and he went out to the front desk to find out that the hot water heater went out in the middle of the night. They offered us a 10% discount which would only be about $10 for a family of 6 not to shower in the middle of a 950 mile drive. We will pass by this hotel next time we're needing a place to stay. Very disappointing.

Room Tip: Maybe stay at two nearby hotels instead.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
comfortinnandsuitesp, Webmaster at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. During the hot Texas summer, we keep rooms cool for the convenience of guests. I’m sorry that you visited at a time when we had an extraordinary hot water failure. This was a unique occurrence. I apologize if there were other maintenance issues. I hope you will try us again, knowing that you experienced something very unusual and unpleasant that won’t happen again.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Pryor, Oklahoma
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I cant believe this motel got a low rating it should be top of the charts Extremly best to stay here better than the others
I ONLY GOT THIS TO SAY

DEAR COMFRONT INN STAFF THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU TREATED US RIGHT 100%

• Stayed May 2014
Niki S, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 18, 2016

Israel
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

We arrived late and were treated very cordially by lovely David at the reception. Room was large and very clean. Comfortable beds with the best blanket in a hotel ever. Nice hot breakfast. Definitely recommended.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 10, 2014

My wife stay's here at least four times per year. They are usually an excellent place to say near the industrial park. On this trip the room was missing the remote and DND card. The television was on when she entered the room and the controls did not work to change channels. Otherwise clean and quiet with courteous staff as usual.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased you are a regular guest. I apologize that the remote control has malfunctioned and we took it away before your stay without bringing a replacement right away. I hope this small issue did not detract too much from your stay. We look forward to having you and your wife with us again soon.

Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The hotel is nice although older it is clean and comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Our disappointment was the spa that was out of order and apparently had been for some time. It was still advertised on the marquee outside. We planned this weekend for the 6 grandkids and were planning some spa relaxation. The whole pool area needs maintained. Otherwise an ok stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for commenting. I’m pleased that you had a nice stay with us. I’m sorry that a maintenance issue involving our public spa and hot tub area detracted so much from your stay. This amenity isn’t guaranteed but is usually available. For any ways we fell short of your expectations I sincerely apologize to you.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Counter staff very welcoming and friendly. Rooms/beds were comfy. Plumbing could use some updating. Breakfast was not to usual Comfort quality. Not a good presentation. Too much black on bananas, other fruit looked stale. Had some hot sausage patties with eggs in same skillet soaked in grease...uck!! Had to wait for coffee while attendant was taking a smoke out front. Dennys a couple of doors down.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I was on a business trip for my company.I chose Comfort Inn as my hotel, Im sure glad I did,I had the best experience. The hotel was very accommodating, the business center was a pleasant suprise, and very benefical for me. The desk clerk was helpful and friendly.The rooms were clean and inviting.My overall experience here was WONDERFUL!!! I will be choosing to stay at Comfort inns again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Brenda M

918-476-6660
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pryor
Days Inn Pryor
La Quinta Inn & Suites Claremore
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 8 in Claremore

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!