“Nice family. Good value.”

Americas Best Value Inn Pryor
Americas Best Value Inn Pryor
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Pryor
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

I stay here ever time in Pryor. New paint. Clean rooms. Lots of parking. Close to good food. Safe neighborhood. It's a little noisy due to trains coming through. And the truck traffic. Overall you'll be glad you stop there. Take the time to check out the area.

• Stayed: November 2012
4  Thank NashvilleOkie

Reviewed November 24, 2011

I stay here the lasts few years. When visiting family in area. Weekly rates. Noise from highway and trains not to bad. Budget price good deal.

• Stayed: November 2011
3  Thank NashvilleOkie
Reviewed August 26, 2011

Had to be in Pryor for 4 nights. So we chose this hotel from the decent reviews, as it was half the price of the new holiday inn. Our room was old and a bit grungy. Bathroom walls and doors could have used some 409 cleaner. Carpet had that greasy feel to it; the blankets are so old they have cigarette holes in them from an era gone by... Since rooms are non smoking.

• Stayed: August 2011
4  Thank pegsue
Management1700, Regional Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Pryor, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2011

Dear Valued Guest
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay at our property. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you felt you experienced with us. There is never an excuse for providing anything less than great service. All claims against this property will be further investigated and corrected where necessary. I hope you will give us another opportunity to service your future lodging needs.
Management

Reviewed January 29, 2011

My fiancee and I stayed here for one night in separate rooms. The rooms look like they may have been recently re-modeled or at least painted. The rooms had king-size beds which were fairly comfortable. Each room also had a small refrigerator and a microwave oven. I must say that we were pleasantly surprised that a budget hotel looked so well kept and clean. Kudos to the staff. I would definitely consider staying here again if our travel plans took us to this area.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank AskMeLater24

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking time to share a review about our hotel. We are happy to know you enjoyed your accommodations at our hotel. We take great pride in exceeding guest expectations.
We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.
Management

Reviewed October 9, 2009

I pulled in to Pryor after over 9 hours on the road, tired and hungry. The desk clerk was friendly, perky (but not anoyingly so) and happy to get me the room I wanted. She also recommended the restaurant next door, which had good food.

The room was clean, the hotel was safe and comfy and easy to get to, and the in-room wireless worked. What else could I want?

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
6  Thank Neskya
Reviewed January 1, 2009

We were very impressed with this hotel, especially at this price point. Everything was exceptionally clean and service was friendly. The room was comfortable and spacious. The hotel is also very conveniently located with lots of eating options within walking distance. I'm from Pryor and when we come back to visit family there aren't many hotel options in town. America's Best Value Inn is definately my choice for future visits.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
7  Thank Renee827
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pryor
Days Inn Pryor
Comfort Inn & Suites
#5 of 6 in Pryor
Hampton Inn & Suites Pryor
Super 8 Big Cabin/vinita Area

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Pryor? Share your experiences!