“Business”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Poteau
Broken Bow, United States
“Business”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

This is the BEST hotel in Poteau. I travel everyday for my job and I stay at this hotel when I am working over night in Poteau. I also use this hotel for management trainees that I am training , they stay 5-6 weeks at a time in this hotel. The front desk staff and managers are always welcoming and very quick to accommodate my needs. I wouldn't stay anywhere in Poteau but here. The rooms are clean, hotel is nice , and the staff are all wonderful!!!! Misty Cunningham

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Nedra C, Owner at SureStay Plus Hotel Poteau, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Thank you Misty for completing this survey. We greatly appreciate your business and always look forward to seeing you. Thanks again. Kris & Sue

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Blue springs, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We were very pleased with our stay at the Best Western in Poteau and loved the room that we were in (107) it was very comfortable. I also love that you have WIFI and all of the employees were very nice and friendly

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I really appreciate that you completed this survey. Very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will come back and see us again.
Palestine, United States
Reviewed May 21, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay. The room was very clean. We never have any complaints when we stay here. We stay at this Best Western every time we visit the area. The only comment i could make it that they could add a little more to the continental breakfast.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Frank A
Thank you so much for completing this survey. We very much appreciate your staying with us when you are in the area and hope to see you again soon.
Huron, Ohio
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Overall I liked most everything about this location and room. I was however disappointed that even though I asked in my online reservation for a quiet room on the first floor, I was given a room on the second floor of the hotel's streetside even though there were rooms available on the first floor of the backside of the property.

In all of my travels, I'd have to say that 80% of the time the front desk personnel do not read or try to accommodate the information I input on the Special Request portion of the online form.

This stay could of been better had my requests been accommodated. The streetside of the property was not terribly noisy and I never heard any trains like one review I read.

Overall, I'd recommend this hotel and I'd try it again especially if I could get the room I requested.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for staying with us. I want to apologize that evidently you did not get the room you requested. We do watch for special request w\hen the reservations come in and if at all possible we try to accommodate. Again, I apologize and hope you will come back and stay with us again.
Burleson, United States
Reviewed May 10, 2014

very clean nice hotel. We don't normally like outside doors, but this one was nice. We stayed on first floor since they don't have elevator and was able to park in front of our room. We only stayed one night but did not have any trouble

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for completing this review. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will come back to see us again.
Tahlequah, United States
Reviewed April 23, 2014

My family and I have always stayed at this hotel for the past ten years. The service was top notch, the staff is friendly, the rooms are clean, and I feel safe when staying at this hotel. Doesn't hurt that Wal-Mart is across the street and a restaurant is next door! Seriously, I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for completing this review. We certainly appreciate that you and your family stay with us and look forward to seeing you again.
LEADVILLE
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

We went to this hotel with out a reservation after finding that it was far less expensive than the other hotels in Poteau. We were pleasantly surprised. The girl behind the counter was friendly, helpful and efficient. She got my husband and I a room that was clean, quiet, and comfortable. We would definitely recommend this hotel to others looking for an affordable but clean and comfortable nights stay.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for completing this review. Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will come back and see us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Poteau
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Poteau
#3 of 22 in Fort Smith
Best Western Aspen Hotel
Best Western Aspen Hotel
#7 of 22 in Fort Smith

Been to SureStay Plus Hotel Poteau? Share your experiences!