“Interesting place - better than a chain restaurant”
Review of Warehouse Willy's

Warehouse Willy's
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Poteau
Cuisines: American
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Interesting place - better than a chain restaurant”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We were going to be passing through and my husband researched different restaurants. This was different for sure. The menu is eclectic. You can get gumbo or mozzarella sticks. You can get a steak or crawfish. It was alright, but nothing I would write home about. I liked the décor and the staff was fine.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank vacationjunkieok

Oklahoma
“Great steak!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Steaks are the best you will have. We drive out of our way to come get a steak here. It's worth the drive.

• Visited July 2014
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Unbelievable Steak”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

This is one of the most unique restaurants I have ever been to. I always look online when we travel to try some place new. I come through this town every time I go to Oklahoma to visit my parents. All I can say is it has the best steaks I have ever eaten. Tender, juicy, awesome flavor, and cooked beyond perfection. Also had their crawfish gumbo as an appetizer and it was great. I can't explain the interior, because there were so many signs, writings, and pictures. I think I could go there a lot to eat and still not see everything that is on the walls. The owner also came around to the tables to say hi and make sure we were okay. I will most definitely make this our number one stop every trip to Oklahoma. Can't wait to take my family and friends to try this place

2 Thank Cynthia P
Poteau, Oklahoma
“Interesting Place with Delicious Food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is the place where I like to take my out of town guests. It is an interesting place that has quite a mix of antiques. The food is hot when delivered to the table and is delicious. It's my favorite place for a cheeseburger.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank needsdusting1946
Poteau
“ok, not great”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Willy's is in old downtown Poteau and parking can be a problem. The menu is very limited and the prices are a little high. On the plus side the atmosphere is very good and the food is also good.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank OldOkie

Been to Warehouse Willy's? Share your experiences!